“Wonderful Terrace in Centro”
Review of ZUMO

ZUMO
Reserve with OpenTable
ZUMO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Description: Enjoy a breathtaking view of colonial San Miguel in the heart of Centro with fresh, local and organic ingredients. This is an amazing experience not to be missed. Live the experience!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Zumo for breakfast and lunch and absolutely loved it. Try the short rib it’s divine! The view is panoramic and breathtaking.

ZUMO is true experience for the senses.

I also had the opportunity to stay at their new boutique hotel. The rooms are beautifully appointed and one the best deals in San Miguel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If visiting SMA and you want fine dining then visit Zumo.
We had an amazing meal and the views of the city were just breathtaking.
Stewart can’t do enough for you and Vanessa has an amazing eye for design.
They both made our holiday and I can’t recommend this restaurant enough.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

If visiting San Miguel de Allende or living here this is a restaurant you DON’T want to miss. Outstanding food (tasting menu), great service and wonderful ambience. Every course was perfectly made, served (& consumed). Even loved the plates, silverware and glassware. Top notch! Mgr. Antonio, Chef Alex and waiter Hever couldn’t have made the experience any finer. Go!❤️

Reviewed November 7, 2018

We had such a wonderful breakfast, we came back for dinner. I started with tea, fresh healthy green juice and banana fritters. Even though the fritters were for the table, I think I ate half of them because they were so good! I ordered the Spinach and portobello frittata with small side salad. Another delicious choice. My friends and husband ordered the Plantain Pancakes with Coconut Cinnamon, and the Roasted Red Pepper Hollandaise Eggs Benedict with avocado. They were very happy with their choices. Everything is made to order, so be patient if you have a large party. We've eaten dinner at Zumo before, so we returned for dinner the same day. The views from this rooftop restaurant are like no other anywhere in town. The morning light with breakfast is beautiful, perfect for picture taking, and then when the sun goes down, the town is all lit up - serving as a romantic backdrop for dinner. We ate dinner twice at Zumo this trip. We enjoyed the tasting dinner with wine pairing and we also experienced three seafood dishes on our second trip. The grilled shrimp and seafood over black ink risotto was perfectly executed and so was the grilled octopus over white beans and roasted potatoes. They have an international wine list curated by their on-staff sommeliers. We discovered a few full bodied Mexican wines we hadn't known about before and also a few Italian red wines we rarely can get back home. That was a real treat! They also have a full bar and I tried the Xabal cocktail that quickly became my favorite. Every time I ordered this one, it tasted as delicious as the last. Desserts are hand made daily onsite. They are on the smaller side, which I liked since I was looking for a just a few sweet bites to indulge in after dinner, but they were big enough to share. Zumo also offers lunch too, so I look forward to trying their lunch menu and discovering something new.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at boutique hotel Villa Limon which is capped off by the rooftop restaurant Zumo. The hotel was still undergoing finishing touches and despite the small amount of noise and activity it was most enjoyable. The restaurant Zumo is rooftop with fantastic views of the city. The food was similarly fantastic especially the crab cakes Benedict and the vegetable Lomé in. There is a mushroom pasta dish with a white cream sauce that has to be tasted to be believed. The place is new and there were some service delays but hey you’re on vacation in a beautiful city with amazing views with friends and/or family so as I saw it a bit of a delay was a few more moments in paradise. If you want fast food and dine and dash go to a street taco cart. If you’re looking for great food with a great view and a bit of relaxation and maybe a nice cocktail try Zumo.