“Original Thai food..real taste!!!”
Review of Thai Kitchen

Thai Kitchen
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Thai kitchen is the food from the house. Original thai cooking style by open kichen. The customer can see and feel like thai kitchen. This food we cook for the family and share with all people who can come to eat and know about thai food. The price is reasonable. Include with natural water or tea. We concern in the quality and the taste! We serve to the customer as the same that we eat. All suggestions we accept for improve our qualities. Everytime that you come to our restuarant you will see how is going on.....everyone are welcome.....Khop Khun Krab

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Have eaten here probably 5 or 6 times and really enjoyed every meal. It's awesome that there's vegetarian options here (sometimes difficult to find in San Miguel) and the family that owns it is super sweet, helpful and very well respected in town. A great place to dine!!

1  Thank josephSma
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

From the outside it might look like a fast food thai place, but don't be fooled by the poor exterior of the restaurant. Although the inside doesn't catch the eye in terms of fancy decorations, we enjoyed every dish we ordered. You can feel the ingredients are very fresh, nutritious and of good quality. You can see the kitchen from the dining area, and it feels good to eat something that is home made. On top of that the prices are extremely affordable, 85 pesos for a main dish with rice. We ordered the green curry, pad thai and tom kha soup. The staff were also very nice, and the owners are a young thai and mexican couple. I wish I found out about this place sooner.

P.S. We found this restaurant by accident as it is 3 houses down from Esencia Spa & Yoga which I also highly recommend for a massage. Perfect place for a post massage meal. :)

Cheers!

2  Thank Nigel C
Reviewed July 18, 2016

My kind of place with five tables, low prices and big plates. Not a big selection but I was quite happy with my meal and look forward to returning. Hot pepper on the table so you can turn up the heat.

1  Thank David H
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Excellent flavors and great prices! I am a thai food freak and I found this restaurant to be a breath of fresh air. It might not be for everyone as it is mainly a lunch place as they close at 6pm. But try it. The pad thai is really delicious and their spring rolls are wonderful. I also loved their soups and bbq wings. We ate here three days in a row as we were staying around the corner. Owners are lovely and also own a nearby thai massage spa. Great experience!

1  Thank Tracy P