“Wonderful and secure home on the golf course.”
other travellers have booked this property
Private pool for guests
Courtyard features desert landscape and grill area Driveway with view of Tetakawi
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private pool for guests
Courtyard features desert landscape and grill area
Driveway with view of Tetakawi
Kitchen and dining area
1/2 bathroom downstairs
Stairway
Hallway to bedrooms. (view of living room downstairs)
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Master bathroom
Second bedroom (upstairs)
third bedroom (upstairs)
Courtyard with guest pool, bbq area, fire pit and kiosk
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mariemH78...
Drayton Valley
“Wonderful and secure home on the golf course.”
Reviewed March 3, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The 4 bedroom house in the Royal Country Club is wonderful and spacious. As it is on the #10 green of the golf course, I could sit and watch the golfer coming up to the green. As well, when they wasn't any golfers, I could go and practice chipping and putting. The location is awesome. Having a private backyard with the other occupants in the homes is great where you can sit by the pool to read or just listen to your music. The backyard faces the west so you get the full sun rays for the afternoon. My 2 months + was the most relaxing vacation I have had in many years and plan on going back this Fall for even a longer period of time. As this was my 1st time in San Carlos I didn't know what to expect and I must say that my experience went beyond my expectations. Love it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing