US$67
US$58
Hotel Del Sol(Guaymas)
  • Restaurant
Guaymas Inn(Guaymas)
Los Jitos Hotel(San Carlos)
US$32
US$31
Hotels.com
US$64
US$57
Sea of Cortez Beach Club(San Carlos)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$104
US$79
Hotel Malibu(Guaymas)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewspool areasan carlossteakorange juicebaked potatopetoestemexicostatestype
Reviewed March 5, 2017

The price was great and staff was very helpful, this trip around the food wasn't has good as last trip, it was just okay...prices are wonderful!The pool was wonderful this year because weather was warmer, nice and clean was the hotel and it's grounds, great job by staff! My family and I will be back again next year for 2018!

Room Tip: first and second floors but east side is the best!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2017

We have breakfast at the Jardin which is part of the Armida hotel, when they brought our Chiliquiles to the table something did not smell right, we called the waiter over, he agreed and ask us if we would like to order something else which we did, when we got the bill the Chiliquiles was on the bill as well as the new order of food. We called the waiter over and said he did not eat the Chiliquiles and you were kind enough to let us order something else, in the end what they thought was making it right was to give us $1 off our bill, I would never go back to this place, I live here in Guaymas and will tell everyone I know about the lack of service at this Jardin cafe

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2016

We had a difficult time finding a place to stay for one night while on the road. One hotel employee suggested the Armida and I'm glad he did, as the hotel was very nice, clean and very comfortable. I certainly will,return for a longer stay. The room was spacious, beds comfortable and clean. The hotel is nice and staff were all very helpful. We stayed somewhat away from the pool area, so the room was quiet. We ate at the Steakhoise and I had the best steak ever with sliced avocado and tomatoes. Nice salad bar and good service.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the pool area, as I imagine it could be noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2016

This was a event that my daughter and Miss Latino America was invited to this past February 2016. This was my first trip inland in Mexico and I was totally surprised. I had as well as my family a great time. The hotel was clean and modern, the food inside the hotel also was good. Didn't really spend much time at the hotel because of the event, but for the time we did spend there, was very comfortable and would recommend this to my friends.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Bryan H
Reviewed October 6, 2016

This was a very clean and secure hotel on the main drag in Guaymas. We felt perfectly safe walking through the neighborhood at night. Breakfast is included in the price and it was eggs of your choice, fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee. YAY! This hotel is not close to any beaches, but it's a great place to stop on your way north or south.

Room Tip: There are rooms around the pool that are more expensive and noisier. But we prefer the rooms in the back that are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple