“Pleasant Stay”

Holiday Inn Express Guaymas
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Guaymas
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I stayed here with a few friend. It is a nice hotel. The room was spacious, clean and had everything we needed. The breakfast had a big selection of food, but the quality could be better, although it was a good breakfast. Great service from all members of the staff who served us. Its a good option to stay in Guymas. I will be back whenever I have to go to Guaymas.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We were staying at one of our favorite places Holiday Inn Express. We always use this chain and love it. But on May 7, 2017 we decided to stay at Holiday Inn Express in Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico. Unfortunately, we had never stayed at this particular hotel so we did not know the entrance nor exit of said hotel. We came to hotel when it was dark and the main street was so busy the the only way to get into the hotel parking lot was a large very wide ramp leading to the parking so we decided to make a left turn there and enter parking lot. We did notice a man just parked on the right side of said ramp. He waited until we turned into the ramp when he stood right in front of us with this arms outstreched as in the form of a cross and would not let us in. All the time he was yelling in Spanish "Resptect, Respect, Respect" and all this while our car was half into the parking lot ramp and the very busy street. Had it not been for the expert drivers in Guymas this man would have caused our death since a very large bus almost hit us due the this man not letting us move up and out of the street. Luckily my husband was driving because I was so afaid of being hit by the cars that I would have most likely run him over. Finally my husband yelled at him to move and he took his sweet time doing this but we were able to move away from the danger. We explained that we were guests and that we did not know where the entrances was but all he kept saying was RESPETEN, RESPETEN!! He could have caused his own death too because most likely if we were hit, it would have sent my car into his and he would have been sandwiched between both vehicles.But the worst part was not that, to my surprise this drunkard, because he looked drunk to me that night, was no less the Hotel Manager!!!! I saw him the next morning and I was livid by then. If I were him and if it would upset me sooooooo much for my customers to come in through the Exit ramp, I would let them in to make sure they did not get hit by all the oncoming cars and then I would have yelled at them or explained to them where the Entrance was. I would never put someones life in danger as this man did. His name is Gerardo Torres and I hope this gets to his boss /owner of the Holiday Inn Express in Guaymas Sonora. I will continue searching for the owner to make sure he never does this again to a customer.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mary A
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Went to Guaymas to meet the family of our future daughter-in-law. Stayed at the Holiday inn Express and was very impressed by the comfort, cleanness and friendly staff. We have reserved several rooms for the big day in October. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I have stayed at this hotel several times and will keep staying there, service is excellent you can tell the management really knows what they are doing, I highly recommend this hotel instead of others, which are outdated

Room Tip: Above floor 2 I like staying at the rooms on the floor 6
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

This is probably the Best hotel in Guaymas, Sonora. It's the newest therefore everything is in great condition. The rooms are super clean, the bedding is extra comfortable, nice furniture, spacious bathroom, the staff is friendly.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I absolutely love this hotel. I've been here twice with my family. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and the breakfast is delicious. The location of the hotel is great. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Miguel Angel R, Director General at Holiday Inn Express Guaymas, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Dear aniter08,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express Guaymas, we are always pleased to receive acknowledgement of such a positive nature.
Thank you for your positive feedback about our staff services, the rooms, breakfast and the clean oh the hotel.

Than you for your stay,

Kind Regards,

Miguel Angel Ruíz

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here 3 nights while on business in the area. The rooms have everything you need including excellent AC. Its beside a road but i was on 4th floor, facing the road, and didnt find it particularly noisy. Water provided in the room daily. Breakfast is free and very good. Very nice pool and pool area with towels provided. Right beside the hotel is a cinema complex with a plaza of restaurants (indoor & outdoor) which are good. Small gym in the hotel i didnt use but looked fine. Finally staff extremely friendly on the front desk. Overall excellent value for money and i would recommend.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Miguel Angel R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Guaymas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Joan M,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.

Miguel Angel Ruíz
Holiday Inn Express Guaymas

Also consider these accommodations in or near Guaymas
2.9 km away
17.2 km away
Sea of Cortez Beach Club
Sea of Cortez Beach Club
#2 of 5 in San Carlos

Been to Holiday Inn Express Guaymas? Share your experiences!