After a very long day on our bikes, (we had got lost a number of times) we arrived at the Horse and Groom Village Inn. Simon Jackson met us and immediately put away all our bikes and showed us to our very cozy rooms. After a little liquid refreshment, served by Simon we all met downstairs in the charming dining room for dinner. The fire place was lit and soon we were looked after by Sally. We all had different meals and each was excellent. Very good service, very good food. The next morning Simon arranged for our breakfast to be served earlier than usual so we could get an early start on our next days adventure. We had an excellent breakfast. Simon then had all our bikes ready and waiting for us. We bid him a fond farewell after many thanks. Six women, on a six day tour and we all agreed this was our favourite stay. A must place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To avoid confusion, please note there are two "Horse & Groom" accommodations in the Moreton-in-Marsh area. This one is in Upper Oddington, not Burton on the Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Horse & Groom Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Horse & Groom Village Hotel Oddington
- The Horse And Groom Village Inn