Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Highlight of the birthday trip!

Like many other reviewers, communication with Seashine was seamless from the get-go! They were... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
DMBgal
Los Angeles, California
50' Sibarita- Private Yacht Cruise

I chartered the 50' Sibarita with Seashine Adventures in December for my sister's bachelorette... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Tvdp11

All reviews private yacht chef jose steak tacos bachelorette party fresh watermelon juice yacht trip incredible customer service lovely boat felt like royalty highlight of our trip we spent hours guacamole communication via email tres leches cake first class experience entire process dropped anchor
Reviewed May 18, 2017

My family had a blast. Diego, Santiago, and Paulo were not only professional but so friendly. It was like we were on our friends beautiful yacht. They made us feel like VIPS. The food was delicious and fresh. All of my requests were granted with ease. Gracias por todo. Hope to use your service again on our next Cabo trip.

Date of experience: May 2017
Michael H, Owner at Seashine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank you so much for the review!

I know that the crew had a wonderful time with you and the family. I wish Katy and I had been in town to greet you all as well, everyone said you were a blast!

Don't hesitate to get in touch next time you're down. We're here for anything you need — your new Cabo family!

Thanks again,

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I worked with Michael from Seashine to book transportation for my group of 45 people from the airport to our initial hotel, then from that hotel to our regular resort the following day. We had 3 shuttles. Communication was easy via email and their response time was almost immediate. They were very helpful in this coordination and stayed in contact with me during this process and afterwards. The shuttles showed up on time both days, the drivers were very courteous, and they provided a bottle of liquor and beer, as I requested, for each shuttle we had (of course I paid for that liquor, but it was nice that they still got it ahead of time vs waiting until we got there). Shuttles were clean and smelled decent. I'd definitely use them again.

Date of experience: May 2017

An all-star review from an all-star crew! It sounded like your whole group had an amazing time while down in Cabo.

Thanks for everything, and thank you for thinking of us for your transport.

If you ever need anything from your new friends down here in Cabo just say the word.

Have a great summer back home and we'll see you soon hopefully!

Reviewed April 21, 2017

This was the highlight of our trip. Everything from beginning to end was perfect. Mike, Diego and the rest of the crew were amazing! Customer service was top notch. The food was awesome - the best pico de gallo and guacamole I have ever had. The views of the bay were so beautiful. My husband and I enjoyed this trip so much. I will book it again when I return to cabos. Don't hesitate to book with this company if you can splurge because it is worth it.

Date of experience: April 2017
Michael H, Owner at Seashine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Awesome review, thank you!

I've already passed the high-fives on to the team and Chef Jorge as well about the food.

I'm so glad to hear you two enjoyed the charter. I'm smiling right now as I write this! Thanks again, it means a lot to us to read reviews like yours, especially since we're still the new guys in town!

Thanks again, have an amazing summer and we'll see you next time!

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

My sister her husband and myself and my husband wanted to always spend a day on a boat in Cabo and are we ever happy we selected these guys!! We were so happy with the service and crew. We did a 5 hour cruise and it was perfect. We will definitely be coming back again. We were so happy with the service we actually ended up calling them for their transportation services to get us to the airport - again great service ! What a great "Canadian" experience.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you so much, Victoria!

I've passed your review along to the office team and crew. It was great to have you aboard and to also help you get to the airport.

Any time you're back in town, if there's anything we can help with at all, just say the word!

Have a wonderful summer back home and don't be a stranger!

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Had a fantastic day at sea - did a three hour trip on the Sea Ray and the boat was gorgeous! We were so excited walking up to it amongst a plethora of fishing boats - and it only got better from there! Our crew was fun and super attentive - we were never lacking for drinks and they completely customized our itinerary for us. We really wanted to see whales and they delivered - I've never seen so many whales up close and we even saw a sea turtle!! Lunch was freshly made onboard and delicious - I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for some fun in the sun and we'll definitely use Seashine on our next charter!

Date of experience: March 2017
Michael H, Owner at Seashine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Thanks for the review, Mimi!

I love that you saw so many whales. The marine life around Cabo is amazing, especially this time of year.

The whales almost gone for the year, so your trip timed out perfectly.

Thanks again, and if there's ever anything else we can do for you or help with from down here in Cabo, just holler!