“Absolute perfection!”

Seashine Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We’re Seashine, a yacht charter company and your new best friends in Cabo! Could be you’re looking to snorkel, could be you want to enjoy an open bar and sunset at sea out past Land’s End — or maybe a combination of everything! I have some good news, my friend! That’s us, that’s what we do, know and love. When you book your yacht charter through Seashine Adventures, you’re booking with certainty.
Reviewed June 11, 2017

This was our first time ever booking a private yacht, and I'm so glad to have done it. We had never been to Cabo, were traveling as a party of six, ranging in ages from 17 to 70, and every single one of us agrees that this was the highlight of the trip. Michael was amazing to work with, and tailored the trip to exactly match our needs. He truly went above and beyond, and this carried over into how expertly Diego and the crew delivered on all of the plans we had made during the booking process.

While we could have easily booked a trip on a crowded party boat, there is no chance that would have created the lifelong memory that this excursion did. Thanks to Michael, Diego and the team!

Date of experience: June 2017
Michael H, Owner at Seashine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We love the fact that you had such an amazing time on your cruise and that was one of the best memories you have!

It was our absolute pleasure to give you an amazing service and trip experience!

Don't hesitate to get in touch next time you're down here in Cabo!

All reviews
"entire process"
"dropped anchor"
"follow up"

Reviewed May 29, 2017

We were a party of six and they had something for everyone. From snorkeling,paddle boating, kayaking or any water sport we wanted to do. Food was freshly prepared and cooked right in front of us. And any kind drink anyone could want. Service was top shelf. Made a great finish for our six day trip. English was excellent

1  Thank Shishi555

Thank you for the review! We’re so happy that you had a lot of fun on your tour! We take pride in our service and it’s so good to hear that you enjoyed your meal and drinks!

Cheers and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Cabo!

Reviewed May 18, 2017

My family had a blast. Diego, Santiago, and Paulo were not only professional but so friendly. It was like we were on our friends beautiful yacht. They made us feel like VIPS. The food was delicious and fresh. All of my requests were granted with ease. Gracias por todo. Hope to use your service again on our next Cabo trip.

Date of experience: May 2017
Michael H, Owner at Seashine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2017

Thank you so much for the review!

I know that the crew had a wonderful time with you and the family. I wish Katy and I had been in town to greet you all as well, everyone said you were a blast!

Don't hesitate to get in touch next time you're down. We're here for anything you need — your new Cabo family!

Thanks again,

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I worked with Michael from Seashine to book transportation for my group of 45 people from the airport to our initial hotel, then from that hotel to our regular resort the following day. We had 3 shuttles. Communication was easy via email and their response time was almost immediate. They were very helpful in this coordination and stayed in contact with me during this process and afterwards. The shuttles showed up on time both days, the drivers were very courteous, and they provided a bottle of liquor and beer, as I requested, for each shuttle we had (of course I paid for that liquor, but it was nice that they still got it ahead of time vs waiting until we got there). Shuttles were clean and smelled decent. I'd definitely use them again.

Date of experience: May 2017

An all-star review from an all-star crew! It sounded like your whole group had an amazing time while down in Cabo.

Thanks for everything, and thank you for thinking of us for your transport.

If you ever need anything from your new friends down here in Cabo just say the word.

Have a great summer back home and we'll see you soon hopefully!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2017

This was the highlight of our trip. Everything from beginning to end was perfect. Mike, Diego and the rest of the crew were amazing! Customer service was top notch. The food was awesome - the best pico de gallo and guacamole I have ever had. The views of the bay were so beautiful. My husband and I enjoyed this trip so much. I will book it again when I return to cabos. Don't hesitate to book with this company if you can splurge because it is worth it.

Date of experience: April 2017
Michael H, Owner at Seashine Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2017

Awesome review, thank you!

I've already passed the high-fives on to the team and Chef Jorge as well about the food.

I'm so glad to hear you two enjoyed the charter. I'm smiling right now as I write this! Thanks again, it means a lot to us to read reviews like yours, especially since we're still the new guys in town!

Thanks again, have an amazing summer and we'll see you next time!