“Quick breakfast next to bahia”
Review of Cafe de Ciudad

Cafe de Ciudad
Ranked #104 of 627 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Third time to Cabo and always stay right beside this place. Read good reviews and decided to grab breakfast. Tiny place but great people and great fresh food. Teens got French toast...big hit. Wife got breakfast burrito She loved it. I got been and cheese burrito with two eggs over easy on top...delicious. Coffee is cheap and great. Don't let the look fool you....you will be pleased

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I went for breakfast on 3/20/2018. They have many kinds of coffee which was nice to choose from. I had French toast and my husband had a breakfast burrito. This place does not look like much from the outside however the service is very good and the food was tasty.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We spent seven days in Cabo and we had breakfast here four times. Memo and his family treated us like family, and we looked forward to coming back every time. The pancakes are the best any of us have ever had, and we actually bought some to take back to the hotel for the mornings when we did not have time to come back to the restaurant. Our kids (ages 9 and 11) can be picky eaters at times, but they loved everything. There are many varieties of coffee, all of which were outstanding. French toast and egg sandwiches were great also.
We were not the only repeat customers - almost everyone had been here before and was coming back to get their favorite. Do not miss this place!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had breakfast here twice last week and loved it. The restaurant really is a hole in the wall. Maybe 15 people can be seated inside with another few tables outside. Seemed to be run by a family with the son's waiting tables while mom and dad were in the kitchen. All of them were extremely polite and really appreciate you.

As for the food they are only open for breakfast until noon. My wife had the college breakfast which she really enjoyed while I had the bean burritos topped with fried eggs. Hot tip: order pico de gallo when you order as they make it fresh...and It's awesome!

They have a lot of different types of coffee but what I really enjoyed was the juices. In fact, I came back the next day to ask Memo how he made one of the smoothies we had. Not only did he make sure to bring me back to record him making it, he gave me all the ingredients line by line but was sure to tell me " It's very important that you understand that the most important ingredient is love".

Great place. On the corner across the street from Casa Dorada.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve found our favourite breakfast spot in Cabo! Authentic Mexican food at its best!!! Jonathan and everyone else working here are so kind and attentive. We keep coming back :) We’ve been here 3 times already. Everything is so tasty and their smoothies are so good and refreshing! You need to check this place out!