All reviews outdoor shower tacos chilean bay soaking tub luxurious experience swimmable beach cabo corridor snorkeling directly wolf appliances spa team spa feel bath salts brand spanking new pool room breakfast and dinner small touches ongoing construction
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

The best hospitality team! Everyone is so gentle and willing to serve, the view and the settings are amazing! And the food! Is the best ive ever taste! Try the roastef chicken at dinner . Please i strongly recommend you to visit.
Best
CP

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 13, 2017

Just got back from a "mother-daughter" trip for 5 days with my adult daughter. This place is incredible! from the moment you arrive (the General Manager AND Mariel - our concierge that had been communicating with us prior to coming) were there to greet us. The resort is beautiful, the food was incredible at all meals, the rooms are spectacular........I have no words to describe the great time we had. I have traveled all over the world and the customer service here is over and above any other 5Star hotel we have been to! They remember your name, and what your drink preferences were from the day before. We never lacked for anything. We also did several treatments at the spa and once again - it did not disappoint. The location is great (has a "swimmable beach" with lots of water toys) and the infinity pools that cascade down to the beach level are beautiful. I'm running out of adjectives to say the same thing - this place rocks! The pictures on their website are spot-on......it really is that gorgeous. We will be back!!!!

Room Tip: all rooms appear to have great views!
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2017

What doesn't Auberge resorts do right? The Chileno Bay Resort is a perfect getaway for recharging your batteries.

- Advance contact by my "personal concierge" was truly personalized. Not an email but a personal phone call.
- A check-in experience that including a welcome cocktail mixed in-room with the skill of a top NYC mixologist, and
- Service through-out the resort that made me want to stay forever. A special call-out to the pool staff who seemed to just know I whenever you needed a refreshement or your umbrella adjusted by just an inch or two.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We just came back after spending a week and can't say enough about the resort and the outstanding service we received. We were celebrating an anniversary and birthday and the staff went overboard to recognize our events. To top it off, we had a minor issue with our rental car (the trunk) and overnight they worked on it and fixed it. The room was large, beautifully furnished and had an outdoor shower. We're spoiled.

Room Tip: Room 3201 if possible.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

We just returned from 4 nights at Chileno Bay and had an outstanding experience. Prior to arrival Dulce, the concierge, called to verify information and to make reservations for meals and activities during our stay. We were upgraded to a 3 bedroom villa that was breathtaking with ocean views, full kitchen, laundry and an outdoor living area with jacuzzi. The property was immaculate. I’m sure this is partly because it is new, but it also very well maintained.

However, what takes this property from beautiful to outstanding is the unbeatable personal service. We were greeted by name by everyone on property and the staff went out of their way to take care of us. It was my birthday and the concierge surprised me with a cheese tray, chocolates, bottle of champagne and decorated room. Each morning we visited the fitness center and Sunny put us through the paces with a complimentary workout of the day. She was motivational, instructive and made us earn our breakfast (thank goodness for the washer and dryer in our room). Breakfast was included in our room and had a good variety and my husband claims the best orange juice he’s had. After our second day, they knew what we drank in the morning and even sent us with to go drinks. We spent the remainder of our days by the pool being spoiled by the team there. Adrian would set up chairs, move umbrellas and refresh our water throughout the day. Rodrigo was always present and seemed to know what I wanted to drink before I did. His smile, positive attitude and genuine enthusiasm to help will always set the bar for service in my mind. For lunch, we would move to TNT where Karen would ask about our activities from the prior day—she always remembered what we had planned— and would make great lunch recommendations. Colorado made the most fun and unique drinks. In fact, we had so much fun we decided to eat dinner there one night and ended up learning about mixology from Colorado. Let the team surprise you with different drinks...you won’t be disappointed.
As I mentioned the beautiful new property, gorgeous pool and views are outstanding, but the personal service really sets this resort apart. Can’t wait to return!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ChilenoBay_Manager, General Manager at Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Lacey,

Thank you for choosing to celebrate your birthday with us at Chileno Bay Resort and sharing your memorable experience with the TripAdvisor community! We are beyond thrilled you enjoyed your stay and even more so, the service. I’m happy to share your glowing comments with the team, especially Dulce, Sunny, Adrian, Rodrigo, Colorado and Karen. We look forward to welcoming you back to paradise soon!

¡Muchas gracias! Hasta pronto!

Eliezer Quinones