“Cabo Lindo Transport the best Cabo airport transportation!”

Cabo Lindo Transport
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cabo Lindo Transport is the best option in Cabo San Lucas. It provides excelent service along the way while you enjoy the view. We always have water, beer and snacks.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

When we walked out of the airport Antonio was waiting for us with a big smile & a sign with our name. On our return trip from the resort back to the airport Isamel was early & waiting for us when we arrived at the lobby which was REALLY GREAT!! Because in the past we have used other transportation companies & some have arrived late & it is very stressful at the end of the vacation to be stressed about getting to the airport On time for a flight! We will definitely use Cabo Lindo in the future for our trips to Cabo!!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I have known Antonio (one owner) for many years and have gone to him for trusted help in Cabo San Lucas. I have now used his transportation services on multiple occasions for myself, my family and friends. Call him without hesitation.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Cabo Lindo Transport and Antonio do a fantastic job, are very knowledgeable of Cabo, and are very reasonably priced! We use him twice a year when we come to Cabo with our friends and family. Whether you want a private, shared, or large group shuttle, Antonio can handle it! Bruce

1  Thank bbranlund
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

The Best option in cabo. Excelent service. I had to travel from the airport to the hotel. They were on time, Good prices, I totally recomend.