“Cabo 2014”

Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Mexican home style food and tacos. Delicious variety of tacos: fish & shrimp (breaded or grilled), cochinita pibil, nopales, chicharron, barbacoa and chicken. Also our special Shrimp Molcajete prepared with salsa, onion and cheese. Ceviche, Seafood soup, Tortilla soup, Fish salad, Shrimp cocktail and much more! Serving delicious tacos in for over 30 years with prime products only!
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Cabo 2014”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

The best shrimp tacos in the area. Very affordable and a nice kicked back atmosphere. Walking distance from Medano Beach. They are opened util 8 PM which is nice. Tortilla soup is excellent.

• Visited March 2014

Kansas City
“hole in the wall gem!”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

we stopped in on our walk to the Office, what a fantastic gem.
not busy, nice cool place to take a break. clean and friendly staff.
beer was cold which is all we had but let me tell you the food they were taking by us was looking yummy. on the girly side the bathroom was fantastically clean. i know strange review but heck it was important to me to viisit that part of the joint. would go back if in town again!

Visited March 2014
Santa Rosa, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Shrimp Tacos, Cold Beer”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

A very easy, friendly little place with fresh food, and cold beer. Exactly what we were looking for and revisited it on multiple occasions during our stay in Cabo San Lucas.

• Visited February 2014
Tennessee
“Very good”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We went for lunch, we were on a walk to the bank and back and ran across Gardenia's. My husband likes to eat local so we stopped. He ordered ceviche, thought it was wonderful, but neither of us had ever eaten ceviche before, so no comparison. I had a couple of bites and thought it was ok. I ordered fish tacos, they came out as 2 pieces of fish on 2 tortillas? Nothing else? So in my best broken Spanish I ordered salade. She brought a big bowl of slaw, now we're getting somewhere. They were very good and the salsas were the best, it's not a fancy place by any means but if your out for a walk, lunch is good.

• Visited February 2014
Lebanon, Ore
“Absolutely My Favorite Taco Place”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I go here as often as possible every time I'm in Cabo. They have absolutely the best tacos of any restuarant in Cabo. It's a family run place with great staff and great service. Everything is fresh caught cooked to your order. The shrimp tacos are my favorite. Very low prices for what you get. There is an adjacent parking lot which is really nice for the downtown area.

Visited March 2014