Quick flight from Seattle.
Nice smaller resort.
All Inclusive was pretty good, can't complain about Fillet every night (if you want it).
We found the employees to be very kind and accommodating.
5 minute walk and you're in the marina and shops, 10 minutes to flea market (we enjoyed the location).
Quieter resort, but a $5 cab ride will get you to any bar you want to go for entertainment.
Not a cloud in the sky the whole time we were there. Literally perfect weather.
The room was just fine, had a nice balcony with a great view of the Pacific... we didn't go to Cabo to be in our room though.
They tell you not to swim at the beach as it is very rough right there (but Lovers beach is very nice and you can swim there, it's a 5-10 minute walk over the granite cliffs... safe walk... I think. Or you can take a water taxi from the marina).
All inclusive liquor sucked (tipping goes a long way to change that, but the employees can get into trouble doing that... so be discreet!).
That's all I can think of. All things considered... For the price, quickness to get there and the location, I would recommend Solmar. We will be going back. Hope this helps, I know I value good reviews!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate Oceanfront Resort is blessed by one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California. Granite cliffs hide the property from the outside world, yet the sights and sounds of Cabo San Lucas are but a 10 minute stroll away. You can spread your towel on the white sands of Solmar beach and soak up the sun in private comfort, grab a snorkel, a fishing pole or chose from a long list of other activities the Pacific Ocean has to offer, or shop, dine, then dance the night away at one of the many hotspots in Cabo San Lucas. Solmar Resort truly offers the best of both of worlds - unmatched privacy in an extraordinary natural setting. In every sense, it is the most Cabo Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Like all properties in the Solmar Hotel & Resort collection, the Solmar Resort is exclusively suites with kitchen facilities, private balconies, marble floors, granite countertops and fine linens. Solmar Resort offers the option of Bed & Breakfast plan and all inclusive package as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Solmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos