5,169 results
All reviewspueblo bonitomare nostrumactivities staffrosésushi barpb rosewater aerobicsmedano beachall inclusive packagepool volleyballtime sharefun activitiespool waiterbeach vendorspool sidefamily vacationall inclusive plan
Reviewed October 23, 2016

We had the best time at the Pueblo Bonita Rose! The pool is absolutely beautiful and we had no problem getting great chairs by the water every day. Luis is so attentive and always checked in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. Alberto is the best poolside waiter around! Never had an empty drink:) Fernanda was also so sweet and learned my friend and my name immediately, and didn't forget them all week. Overall the best service I've ever had!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chauna H
Reviewed October 23, 2016

The room, the staff and the hotel is amazing!! The views could not be prettier! The pool and staff keeps you having fun and entertained everyday!! Silva, Luis, Fernanda, angel and Rodrigo are AWESOME!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Allison S
Reviewed October 22, 2016

After staying here, I think that to stay at any other part of Cabo is just silly. As an all-inclusive resort with sister resorts, you can hop between the resorts and sign/get towels, etc. at any of them. And one is right next to the Rose. You can't beat the price or the location. The beach was completely swimable, with the water being probably even a little warmer than the pool. Walk one door down, and you're at a sister resort. Walk another door down, you're at ME. Walk a couple more, you're at the famous Office. Short walk into town to all of the famous bars, or about an 8 dollar cab ride (negotiate in pesos if you can).

The FOOD. I'm a picky eater but give me an omelette bar until noon and fresh-pressed watermelon juice (with an open bar) and I'm in heaven. Because the hotel has an option for a la carte (DON'T do this), the bars for the all-inclusive have GOOD alcohol and are not your standard watered-down-generic-tequila scenarios. Try a mango margarita. Order extra shots. You'll thank me. Or get a shot of vodka at breakfast and put it in the fresh-pressed watermelon juice.

Biggest highlight of this short trip for me was Fellinis, the Italian restaurant on site that is 15 dollars extra for all-inclusive. Could have easily been a 400 dollar dinner. Food and service was SPECTACULAR, and the scenery was kind of unexpected....walk up a flight of stairs to find a pristine white-marbled floor with a grand piano in the center. I still can't get over how amazing our food was. My boyfriend's steak was cooked PERFECTLY, my carbonara was off the wall amazing, and the black mussels were so good I ordered a second round of them. (and still, reminder: this whole meal cost 15 dollars per person.)

The only other surcharge you could possibly get at this hotel was for room service. And by that, I mean they charge you for delivery. So basically, you could order a thousand dollars worth of food and they would charge you five dollars to drop it off and not a penny more. Worth it? yes. Save your drunk munchies at 2am for when you get back to your room for this reason.

Every room has an ocean view, a sitting area, and a balcony. They only have two double beds in each room but you can ask them to put them together for you....and that equals a HUGE bed. Our bed was a CONTINENT and I loved it. Unless you spent a massive amount of time right in the middle of the bed, you also couldn't tell where they joined them. I'd call this a major plus as well, because I've never slept on a bed that was that big.

A note on the beach--there are peddlers. But the hotel has a rope sectioning off the lounge chairs from the beach that the peddlers can't cross. What basically ends up happening if you don't move from your lounge chair is this: either you buy something, or you ignore them as they come by and they can't come up to you. It's like window shopping without having to move. And if you decide to buy something, everyone around you becomes a judge and it's kind of funny (my boyfriend bought a hat and everyone around us became a panel of judges for which hat to buy because he had to go to the vendor).

Definitely would stay here again. WILL.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rachel G
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Rose and found the staff to be just excellent and the location difficult to beat if you want to stay close to town. While the room isn't the most up to date room you will find, it is large and very clean. The pool was great, but missing a hot tub. Add the hot tub and I'm all in!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Bobby d
Reviewed October 20, 2016

great hospitality but not enough for me. This hotel is in fantastic location however the food options are limited
The buffet is great ! Hmm still looking for more
No sports screens guys sorry go next door to sister hotel and crowd around
The rooms really need to be updated all the way around. It makes no sense to me that the Beach front bar
Did not play sports on Sunday but old music videos during football season. I'm not just hear for football season
Ok some of you have traveled with me to Hawaii and clearly know I'm not all about football but Really!!
September through first week and February Um what else do we do on Sunday
Do you really think we leave our teams at home even knowing we are on vacation NO
Yes I would go back But get into sports my friends

Stayed: October 2016