First impressions often set the tone for the whole vacation. Henoc greeted us at the front desk and went out of his way to find a wonderful room for us to celebrate my husband's birthday. Throughout our stay we appreciated his extra effort on our behalf.
This is a very clean, well maintained resort. If you're looking for a new luxurious property, this location is not for you. The only complaint I heard from any of the guests was concerning the lack of free WiFi on the property. You had to go next door to the Rose Bistro to access WiFi. You could connect to the internet in your room, if you were willing to pay their fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas