My second trip to this resort. Loved it! Hope to return each year! The rooms are great size for 3-4 adults, although one bathroom requires a little coordinating. The service and the staff are top notch. The food at the 2 restaurants at Blanco and the one at Rose are wonderful. The grill at Rose had tasty steaks perfectly cooked. Our favorite waiter, C.Cesar, felt like our personal waiter. Always remembered our names and drink choices. He provided us with his personal choices and recommendations; he took care of us and was one of the most memorable staffers. I truly wish him the best of luck in his career. The entire resort was always impeccably clean and fresh. All of the staff was always available and willing to help and amazingly friendly. I truly hope to return again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas