Just returned from a fantastic vacation at the Villa Del Palmar. This is a time share resort so be prepared for the sales pitch. We simply said no thanks and that was the end of it so there is no need to be concerned with that. The view from this hotel is stunning. You couldn't ask for a better location. It is a short 15 minute walk to town or Walmart or a quick bus ride. 9.5 pesos.
The food and drinks at this resort are fantastic. Go for the all inclusive, it is a small price to pay for the convenience of not having to worry about the huge prices they charge for things at this resort. Keep in mind this is a condo type resort so all the food and drinks are top notch and pricey. No watered down drinks here. They require you to sign off on your bill which I must admit is a bit of a pain but you get used to it. Even if you wanted to go into town and eat it is worth getting the upgrade to all inclusive. For breakfast your main choice is at a fantastic restaurant right on the beach. You have your choice of the buffet or the menu. For lunch you can go to the main lobby bar or the beach bar which serves great pizzas. They also have waiters go around the resort and the beach catering to your every whim. For dinner you have your choice of the main resort which at night has a buffet (with theme nights) as well as the al a carte menu which I stated earlier is available for lunch, or you can enjoy the resort on the beach which has a Itailian style menu.
If I had to down grade the resort for anything I would say in my opinion the entertainment was lacking. It was no fault of the staff I have just been to other resorts with way more options and better shows.
Don't hesitate to go to this hotel and enjoy your vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas