ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$294
US$254
Melia.com
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$166
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$320
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$360
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$201
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Pool
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$209
Travelocity
  • Pool
Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$585
US$567
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$664/night.

3,411 results
All reviewsbaja lobstergolden zonelos deseosinclusive restaurantsall inclusive packagepalapa barthe bell boywalking distance to everythingtime sharethe location is perfectall inclusive plansushinight lifemain poolsister propertycabo wabofull kitchen
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We returned from 7 nights in Cabo on March 3/12 and have to say that we really enjoyed ourselves at Marina Fiesta. Our rooms were perfect (Thanks Anibal), we had a gorgeous view of the pools (unbelievable at night). We stayed all inclusive and yes you have to sign every time you get anything, but not really a big deal.

We spent most of the first evening sitting at the pool bar. THANKS Carlos & Carlos - they are quite the pair of bartenders !!! Wish they were there every night, but they move the staff around to all the restaurants & bars ;(. To us they will always be know as Gigolo Carlos & Playboy Carlos !!!

We ate at most of the restaurants. No real big complaints about the food. Jacks seemed to be our favorite restaurant. We ate there for lunch and supper and they were good. The Italian restaurant was also good (my poor brother in-law doesn't remember the first two times we ate there though !!! - Too many White Russians!!)

The only real complaint that I would have, would be that not all cocktails were available at all restaurants (but not really a big deal - just tried some different drinks !!)

We never had a problem with any timeshare people and we will definitely be back.

Gracias Marina Fiesta (Anibal, Carlos, Carlos & some others - sorry can't remember any more names !!!)

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tubes11
MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments about your experience during your recent stay. It is with great pleasure that we have read your report filled with such valuable feedback and we would like to thank you for your high rating.
Hopefully you will be able to come back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Spent 7 nights at Marina Fiesta and took advantage of the all-inclusive option. It was a great deal.
We vacationed with 2 other couples. Two of us had newly renovated rooms on the 3rd floor overlooking pool and marina. Very nice, comfortable and clean. Third couple were on the 6th floor with beautiful view of marina, but their room was a little more dated. Still nice though!
No complaints about food or service, other than serivce maybe a bit slow at times. I guess a "Mexican minute" is a little longer than we're accustomed to? Read some complaining about having to sign for everything. We didn't find it that bothersome? I'd rather do that, than figure out right amount of cash/pesos each time. (Money tip: have lots of small bills - wherever you shop, if you pay in US $, change is given back in pesos. Learned it's a government regulation)
Marina Fiesta is a great location to see and experience Cabo San Lucas. Easy walking to beach, shopping, restaurants, and night life. We did have a rental van for driving to golf courses, but think we could've gotten by without it? (The whole car rental experience leaves you feeling like you've been violated and robbed!)
We did not have any problems with time-share salespeople. We were approached, but said "no thanks" and that was the end of it. Vendors on the street and the beach are quite agressive but they're just trying to make a living and all you have to do is say "no thanks".
Overall was a great trip! This was our second time staying at Marina Fiesta, and we would stay there again.

Room Tip: Don't insist on a King Size bed. You won't be so limited.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank kbmiller
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We booked this hotel based on all of the outstanding TA reviews and overlooked the bad ones. Mistake! BIG Mistake!  This company oversold the hotel and did not notify us prior to arrival.  Then management placed us at the Wyndham for a higher rate on the other side of the Marina as an alternative.  The Wyndham is NOT All-inclusive but the stoic and unsympathetic manager offered to pay for our breakfast and a taxi to the Wyndham.  After going back and forth with the manager for 3 hours, we found another couple who paid in full in advance who they put at the Seven Crown hotel.  They got to use the all-inclusive plan because they paid in full prior to arrival but who wants something they didn’t pay for?  I’m sure we were not the only ones.

The bright side of this story is that the Wyndham is FABULOUS!  It was not a luxury 5-star hotel but its placement on the Marina is a gem and it’s near all of the tours.

If you book this hotel, you better call and verify your reservation before arrival.  I emailed and never got a response. Thanks Miguel for not answering my email or answering the phone when we got to the resort.  Don’t bother.

• Stayed: February 2012
7  Thank TiffanyLovesTravel
MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2012

Dear Mrs. we are so sorry what happened, we are already working in this situation so it wont happen again.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

My daughter, who lives in Cabo San Lucas drove us to the resort, and because she is fluent in Spanish, came in to help us out. Seeing her at the airport was one of the highlights of our trip.
Upon entering the beautiful lobby of the resort piano music filled the atmosphere, smiling faces welcomed us, ready to lead us through the double doors to the desk clerk. I was so excited to be in Mexico for the first time and the Hotel appearance let me know I had not made a mistake in booking this resort. Appearances can be deceptive. I would like to say at this time, if you have made a reservation here, it would be worth your time and money to cancel and stay somewhere else. I know it looks pretty on the outside, but I promise this is not the place to stay. Ask former employees. Please I hate negative reviews, but I believe you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Upon check in we were informed that since we were all inclusive we would have to wear a wrist bracelet. 05314-my name is 05314-my room number is 318-Of course tho the HOtel should keep track of those who have paid in advance for their FOOD. That way they know who needs to pay at the time of the meal. I have NO PROBLEM with that at all. NONE.
We were just about ready, when my daughter said I will help you guys with your luggage and then we will go out to eat. (the crazy lobster, one of her fav places and not related to Marina Fiesta) I will review Crazy Lobster great place. The young man at the desk said you cannot go to their room. Excuse me...it will cost $75 a day. Because it is all inclusive. What? We asked to speak to the manager...of course he would not show up, nor would we ever speak to the Manager during our entire stay from 02/26/2012-03/03/2012. HE WOULD NOT SPEAK with us. Consider seeing your daughter or son and not being allowed to let them come to your room. My daughter works for a fishing boat rental place and is the office manager. I was appalled that this resort had no more respect for the local businesses than to snub those who would send them business..R U Crazee. Anyone with any business sense would know If I have a daughter who makes her home there, I will probably be coming back. DUH? Who cares they already have my money, $75 a piece a day for all inclusive...keep that in mind...that is what we paid to eat..You will need to uderstand you don't get a box to go...even tho you have paid for the food up front. Is this stealing?
Lets Get to the room. View was great, bed comfy, wood looked worn, microwave in spanish, please ask someone how to make it work. The In room bar consisted of two beers, two bottles of water, one diet coke and one regular coke. There were two beers with labels, you will be charged if you drink these...LOL LOL LOL really? The only reason I gave this place a two rating is because I could stand the room.
The LaPalapa which is on the grounds, we only ate at once and that was on Wednesday for Lunch. The menu said High quality beef, for the hamburger..hmmm...been eating barritos, tacos, a burger would be great. We also ordered Two Pina Colada's. 30 minutes later the Pina colada's came...service was horrible at the restaurant. But...the Hamburger Meat Was ROTTEN. Let me say that again ROTTEN. Dear Lord people, I paid 75 a day for food and you have the audacity to serve me this . But because I had such a bad experience trying to let my daughter come visit through the proper channels, the rotten meat was not the icing on the cake.
Another Restaurant associated with the property and the "all inclusive" Jacks bar and grille. Keep in mind, we had our daughter with us at every meal and we paid for her meals.."all of them" we never tried to cheat anyone, or break any rules.
At Jacks I ordered a steak medium well...no bleed please. My daughter translated in Spanish. My steak was nearly raw. I tell you no lie. My son in law is a graduate from chef school,I figure okay, I will let him cook this for me after he gets off from work. I will get a box. I asked for a box, the waiter went to get one, then he came back and said he could not get me one because it is all inclusive. SHUT UP! I paid $75 (American dollars a day for food and I can't have a box) People I lost it! Completely and Totally. I picked up the steak, ripped it in two looked at the server and said, I want a box because this is raw...I ripped it in half with my hands, and said if you would have bothered to come and ask is everything alright I would have told you, but no...about that time my daughter began to explain all the torment we had been through and the way we have been treated. I started crying she was crying, and that is when my husband said bring the check. Then the waiter "bless his heart" in trying to make things right suggested we put our daughters meal on our ticket and we don't have to pay. My husband is a righteous man..he said that is theivery. You want to make the hotel pay for something that is not theirs to pay, We all signed our tickets, we paid for our daughters and my husband said take this check and cram it. Everyone in the place was silent. For real. At this point I would like to say the Bartender at Jack's did try to help us, he understood what we had been through, and in his own way was trying to sympathize. We just wanted to get out of there.
The only restaurant associated with the hotel that was really good was Presto Italian . Please see Roberto. Please give him a hug and tell him we sent you. You will not be sorry.
At the end of the day, our daughter though trying several times unsuccessfully to speak with management, was never afforded the opportunity. I understand from many on the Marina that this Resort has gone down hill, and that many have given up their time share as a result. Please, there are so many places to stay. After Wednesday we never ate anywhere associated with the Resort, and we found the food on the Marina quite tasty at Mango Cantina. The Security Guard for the Marina Fiesta Daniel, was very nice and could not believe that we were not able to bring our daughter further than the lobby.
Just for clarification, my Daughter and her Husband have a real nice condo, on the third floor, but one has to walk up. I have arthritis in my knees and climbing is very painful, this is why we did not go to her place on a regular basis. IT is also a one bedroom, which is why we stayed on the Marina, 3 minutes walking from hotel to her work.
Thanks to the Mexican People who were nice to us, even the condo time share sellers, were sympathetic to our cause. They were a hoot. A shout out to all you who took the time to ask us how are things today. A hotel that is not family oriented, whose Manager cannot listen and explain to his customers the why's and wherefores. By the way...I would like my money back. None of the food was worth eating, and I feel like you feel I owed you for staying there. NO YOU OWED ME. So this is your reward. Please folks, The Wyndham is on the Marina, Red Rum has condo's, there are hotels everywhere. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy beautiful Sea of Cortez. Now for some good reviews, for Red Rum, CABO MAR Dinner Cruise, The Pirate Ship (BUCCANEER QUEEN, the Crazy Lobster. Wow Yes we still managed to rise above the Marina Fiesta and have some fun. Oh and please check out the Caliente Casino...great fun. ........
One more thing...to the Manager of this Hotel, I would have spoken these words to your face and gone into more detail, but you never bothered. I won't be back, and I will be sure and let all my friends know how disgusted I am with your lack of business savvy, or commuication with paying guests. You and your puppets need to be replaced. PLEASE!

Room Tip: Our Room Overlooked the pool and Marina. Noise from pool cleaners around 7am. But we were up at that time.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Pezz4Israel
MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments about your experience during your recent stay. Your comments are very important to us. We will look further into this matter.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We just got back from Marina Fiesta on Sunday and cannot wait to go back. The location was perfect....you are in walking distance to everything (beach, mall, casino, bars, nightlife, etc.) Everyone who worked there went above and beyond for us and could not have been any better! But Carlos & Carlos at the pool bar were our favorite! They made great drinks, were so friendly, and their service was impeccable. We were also able to upgrade our room after our first night, but both rooms we had were very clean. We loved the restaurant options, but particularly loved the tequila museum for lunch and then either the sushi restaurant or the italian restaurant for dinner. We met a lot of great people while we were there and overall had a great experience : )

Room Tip: Upgrade your room if you can!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple