3,461 results
All reviewsbaja lobstergolden zonelos deseosinclusive restaurantsall inclusive packagepalapa barthe bell boywalking distance to everythingtime sharethe location is perfectall inclusive plannight lifesushimain poolsister propertycabo wabofull kitchen
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Just got back from a 2 week stay at this resort and had a wonderful stay. The first week we stayed in a studio which was spacious with 2 queen beds and a small kitchenette which we enjoyed. Had a great view of the harbor. The next week we were upgraded to a one bedroom with 2 queen beds, full kitchen and livingroom and an even better view of the harbor and street. The location is excellent. It is close to all you need and a $8US taxi ride to Walmart for all your grocery needs. There is also a bus for much less if you head up to the back street. There is a small market on the street next to the hotel but it is limited. The pool and grounds were clean and we found the size of the pool to be fine. Did not do the all inclusive but did visit the restaurants close at hand. Loved the tuna at Jack's and the Fish and Chips with local fish - so fresh and good! Found the staff very helpful and friendly. One down side was the late night noise from one of the bars - sometimes till 3:30 am. My husband never heard it but I am a light sleeper and even with the windows closed and my earplugs the bass would come thru. A/C is also loud. But besides that I would recommend this resort and we plan a return trip in the spring

1  Thank Sharon D
RicardoU, Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2016

Dear Guest Thank you for your review

Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Just got back from a week at this resort. We requested a renovated room with a view of the marina. This is what we got. The rooms are a nice size. The beds are comfortable. Dont expect some of the things you may get in other upgraded rooms like an ipod speaker to listen to your music, robes, or even a safe. The air conditioning works very well, although ours had a horrible rotten egg odor whenever we turned it on. For some reason I chose not to complain about that, for fear they would all smell in any room. What did bother me was that the room had no safe. We hadnt even unpacked, so I called to see if we could get a room with a safe, as apparently some do have them. I was told I would be called back. I waited 20 minutes and called again..same thing..we will call you back. I called a 3rd time about 30 minutes later and was told a safe was on the way to our current room, but it never showed up. I just gave up and either hid or carried anything that we were scared to leave in the room. I mentioned this at checkout and the manager apologized and gave us $30.00 off of our $60.00 bill, which was a nice gesture. The pool is very nice and clean. Some of the pool waiters were very attentive and nice. We never ate any meals at the hotel , so cant really judge their food. The housekeepers were very thorough as well. The hot tubs on the 5th floor are cold. The nicest thing about the hotel is it's proximity to all the restaurants, bars, flea markets, etc of downtown Cabo. Many areas require a cab ride to and from, but not here. There is no beach access here either. Be prepared to take a 5 minute walk to Medano Beach. Also be prepared to be swarmed by sales pushers the second you step from the gate of the hotel to the marina. You will be offered everything from Cuban cigars, fishing trips. jewelery, water taxis, and of course time share presentations. We said "No Gracias" more times than we can count, and are even considering getting t'shirts made up to say this if we ever go back!!

Room Tip: upper floor, renovated room, facing pool and/or marina
2  Thank mlap
RicardoU, Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa

Reviewed May 9, 2012

So if you are sitting next to your new wife of 2 days & no one is in the whole place eating outside in the palapa area you will get yelled at by the security & told that you have to get up & move because no one can walk by when no one is eating at this place & they are going to call the POLICE!! This hotel is terrible!! & has the worst service ever!! You can do better at a hostel than here! You cannot invite any friends here from other places & if you do they want more money!! That's BS!! I paid $900 to be told NO! "F" this place nor can you order roomservice after 10:30pm when it says they are open till 2:00am!!! This is the worst place ever!!!! All they tell you here is NO!! Bad service! Stay at the Bungalow hotel. The manager of the hotel is a little baby! He cannot do anything, no help! Ya it might be on the water but there 25 other places to stay at that say YES to whatever you want especially since everyone would love our business. DON'T STAY HERE! Unless you want to waste you money!! "F"MARINA FIESTA!!!!

3  Thank Patel P
MarinaFiestaResort, Guest Relations Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

I request an apology to you and soon Mr. Javier Flores general manager will contact you. Good day.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Excellent 5 star hotel located right on the beautiful marina. All inclusive with 5 nearby "sister" restaurants - all within walking distance - which honor Marina Fiesta's all inclusive policy. Just show your room key at any of these five establishments and all food and drinks are complementary. Beautiful pool and surrounding landscape. Family friendly with a wonderful staff.

100 yards away from best Marlin fishing fleet in Mexico.

Room Tip: Ask for a marina view room
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank agentclear
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed with my friend one week in Marina Fiesta May 28.4.-5.5.2012. I have only nice things to say about our stay. The resort was well maintained and also very clean. The rooms and the beds were very big. The housekeeping was also excellent. The breakfast at La Palapa was very good, no need to go to Jack's. One thing that was not good, to our taste was coffee. We like strong coffee and it was dilute. The service at La Palapa and also at the pool areas was perfect. We ate the luch ofen at the japanese restaurant Imomo. The menu was wide and versatile and was not a disappointment. Our absolute favorite was Baja Lobster Co where we ate many evenings during our stay. The waiter Luis took good care of us. They have also good espresso. When renting a car a big help was concierge Luis who was very helpful also with other difficult matters. Alfredo at the reception handled our problems with the reservation excellently. We can warmly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends