3,486 results
All reviews baja lobster golden zone los deseos inclusive restaurants all inclusive package palapa bar the bell boy walking distance to everything time share the location is perfect all inclusive plan night life sushi main pool sister property cabo wabo full kitchen
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Just got back from spending a week at Marina Fiesta it was wonderful, the staff at this resort are great we have never once had a problem the staff go out of their way to accomadate you.
We spend lots of time at the quite pool in back, the lobby bar came and checked every 30 mins bringing us water and drinks and nuts, Carlos and Eddy were wonderful. The on site resturant serves good food and we always had breakfast there. I can honestly say all the staff were great to us, our room was a refurbished one and was very nice this is our fourth time at this hotel and we do have a timeshare there people remember us which is very nice cant wait for our next visit.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor overlooking the pool it was a studio but quite big sunny in morning but always nice to sit on balcony, was not really that noisy.
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We just got back from a week here, all the staff was very helpfull, had a great time at the pool, met a lot of very nice people, the bartenders were great(Carlos 1 & 2) we tried all the restaurants except the fish & chips, only bad meal was Cabo Lobster, I had shrimp & it was great, but everyone else had lobster & were not happy with it. The only negitive thing I can say is sometimes you would get a sewer smell.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank soonertravaler
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Spent an outstanding week at Marina Fiesta Resort in Cabo San Lucas. We checked in Monday May 7th at 1:30, our room 324 was ready and waiting with a great view of the pool and the marina. Had one brief encounter with the time share sales people and I firmly let them know that I was not interested and I was never bothered again the entire week. We had one of the newly refurbished rooms and it was outsanding. Full size refrigerator, flat top 4 burner range, full size coffee maker and microwave. Our friends who traveled with us were in room 316 which has still not been updated but it was still a great room with a magnificent view off the balcony of the entire marina. We did not do the all inclusive as Cabo is full of great restaurants but we did manage to spend about $160 at the pool bar during the week. We had a rental car and they valet parked it for us and it was always quickly available and we used it on a daily basis. The men working the bell desk and valet desk were very helpful and extremely friendly. The front desk personnel were ready and willing to please and the concierge booked reservations for us on two different occasions. If you want a great hotel at a great price in the middle of all the action in Cabo San Lucas I highly recommend Marina Fiesta. We have already made reservations for our next trip in October and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank bigjac1952
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Well, although there were some issues with Genesis Collections vacationing system(don't do it people), my wife and I found the Marina Fiesta resort to be very good. As with most places, the people that run the day to day operations of the facility, really can make or break your stay.
We really liked this resort, we really liked and appreciated the people like Habacuc(Concierge), Juan(Concierge), and Mirabel(Front Desk).
Habacuc was there for whatever we asked of him. A very pleasant person, very efficient, with a lot of great ideas regarding making your time in his country enjoyable.
Mirabel, what can I say about Mirabel other than what a sweetheart she truly is. Such patience, such a great demeanor, and when I wanted to tip her for her great service, she actually turned it down saying, "please, you don't need to do this". I convinced her that I wanted to show her some kind of appreciation for her looking after us like she did.
There are so many people that just want to get their hands in your pockets, these three individuals were not like that, and still provided excellent service, with smiles. Very very refreshing!!
We found the resort to be perfectly located, the pool and facilities were beautiful.
If there was one downfall, it was the workout room. Require more cardio equipment in the gym.
The spa though was awesome...great showers, sauna, steam bath, etc.

Room 619

Room Tip: The older suites that face the marina were very nice. I loved sitting up on my balcony at night, or in the early morning, with coffee or beverage in hand, overlooking the marina. The weather in May was perfect also. TIP: rent a car and head up to Cerritos for beautiful beach and surfing...and massages for cheap. Ask for Alma when at the Cerritos Surf Colony...a young, beautiful lady, who gives a great massage. Very professional!
4  Thank Links2
RicardoU, Manager at Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2016

Dear Guest Thank you for your review

Marina Fiesta Resort and Spa

Reviewed May 10, 2012

Just got back from a 2 week stay at this resort and had a wonderful stay. The first week we stayed in a studio which was spacious with 2 queen beds and a small kitchenette which we enjoyed. Had a great view of the harbor. The next week we were upgraded to a one bedroom with 2 queen beds, full kitchen and livingroom and an even better view of the harbor and street. The location is excellent. It is close to all you need and a $8US taxi ride to Walmart for all your grocery needs. There is also a bus for much less if you head up to the back street. There is a small market on the street next to the hotel but it is limited. The pool and grounds were clean and we found the size of the pool to be fine. Did not do the all inclusive but did visit the restaurants close at hand. Loved the tuna at Jack's and the Fish and Chips with local fish - so fresh and good! Found the staff very helpful and friendly. One down side was the late night noise from one of the bars - sometimes till 3:30 am. My husband never heard it but I am a light sleeper and even with the windows closed and my earplugs the bass would come thru. A/C is also loud. But besides that I would recommend this resort and we plan a return trip in the spring

1  Thank Sharon D