My family and I had such a wonderful experience here. The view at Welk Sirena del Mar is AMAZING! It is seriously one of the most beautiful views I have experienced at a hotel. The rocky cliffs, blue water, and white sand provide excellent scenery and tranquility - you can even see some the the famous arch for which Cabo is so well known. The resort itself is beautiful - the infinity swimming pool area and bathrooms were spotless! I loved that there was a swim up pool bar! I used the fitness room a couple of times and I thought it was very nice and well equipped. The food at the restaurant was also very good, and one day during the week they featured $2 tacos. My sister, my mom, and I all got massages which were so relaxing...you could hear the ocean the whole time!
Both of our rooms had a great view. When we arrived, flower petals were scattered all over our beds and in the bathroom - it was so pretty! The rooms were very spacious and included a washer/dryer, refrigerator, stove top, microwave, toaster, and coffeemaker. A Walmart is conveniently located nearby so you can buy some groceries and eat breakfast or lunch in your room. I would recommend renting a car since the resort is somewhat isolated - but only about a 10 minute drive from downtown Cabo. The resort offers a free valet service which is also an added benefit.
I think the best part about the resort is how incredibly nice and friendly all the staff workers are (and the rest of my family agrees). Everyone was so pleasant, and we were always greeted with big smiles. They would help you with anything that you needed. Carlos, Jorge, Angel, and Hugo were all really nice waiters and Antonio and Domingo who worked at the front desk were very nice. My family loved the activities director...I think his name was Manny or something? Or maybe Mario Lopez (he's better than Mario Lopez!) :) Manny is very fun and friendly (and handsome!) and he really went out of his way to make it a great trip for us. He teaches water aerobics everyday which is fun and just the right amount of exercise for vacation. He went running with my dad one morning before his scheduled work time which was above and beyond expectation in our opinion, considering that he wasn't required to do that. Manny also hosted a bartending class and the Mexican fiesta which were both so much fun! He also teaches a cooking class and a Spanish class during the week. My dad and I played ping pong with him a couple of times (and he beat us nearly every time!) Great guy!
We will definitely stay here again, and we can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious secluded 7-acre resort is perched on the cliffs of Cabo San Lucas corridor peninsula, with amazing views of El Arco. Every villa is either ocean or garden view. Whale watching Dec 15 - March 15. Sunbathing and swimming at private protected cove beach (no vendors permitted). Resort is ten minute drive to heart of Cabo San Lucas shopping and night life. Guest amenities: two infinity-edge pools and spa, swim-up bar, al fresca body massages, al fresca and indoor Estrella Restaurant and bar, ocean view fitness center, multiple planned activities for all age groups, game room, fire pit and mini-market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos