“Awesome steak or lamb”

Cuisines: Argentinian, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I try to make this restaurant at least once a trip. Great Argentina style food. They even had live music playing the last time I ate there.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This place far exceeded my expectations. The food was great, staff is friendly, efficient and willing to assist you with questions. It's authentic and a excellent cuts of meat. Thank you we will be back again!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

This is the place for steak. The service is friendly and the steak is awesome. The meat is always tender, flavorful and cooked to order. Your steak is served with a tasteful potatoe salad.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Top 5 meals of my life. Just incredible. Flavors on point, Flanks Steak was unreal tender. I ordered med/rare put of fear they would overcook, I usually like med. It was exactly or less than ordered so to with what you like. Malbec by the glass was delish. Simply fantastic

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The steaks here are fantastic! We ordered a meal for two and there was plenty of food for both of us with some left over. They have an array of cuts and some specialty items for the more adventurous. We also ordered some appetizers and drinks and everyone had plenty and both were delicious too! I look forward to going again!