This is a great location! If you like sea life, they have it and you see it right in front of the Playa Grande. If you like night life, they have it too. If you are looking for a quiet resort this is not for you. Finding a beach chair can be somewhat difficult if you are not an early bird. The drinks at happy hour have plenty of liquor. Find a pool waiter like Raphael or Inez, tip well and they will keep you happy. The food at the Brigantine was good, but the service poor. Our one bedroom was quite grand and extremely clean. Don't forget to tip the housekeeper at the end of your stay. They work hard also. Walk to the marina and spend $10.00 to take Zigi's glass bottom boat to see El Arco and other sites. It is well worth the price. No one pressured us to do a timeshare. We just said no once! We had a great time and the staff was terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Otel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos