we had a great time! waking up with the sound of waves & birds chirping. the place is so nice and clean, our room was huge...all ocean-front, smart planning! SPA: best massage I've had. fitness club too. shrimp burritos at poolside bar are out of this world! warm jacuzzis. house-keeping and front-desk people are so nice. the poolside service is fantasic! they kept mojitos going ;) great happy hours. more amazing are the whales, dolphins, turtles and sea lions you can see from your beach-chair :) wow! sunny beautiful days, not a cloud in the sky! going back FOR SURE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Baja California's most exclusive and private Beach, along the Pacific Ocean side and a few steps from the Land's End and the famous natural arch, this charming, Mexican hacienda style all suite resort sits on eight acres of beach, only a few steps from the sparkling Pacific Ocean and a few minutes’ walking to downtown Cabo. This is a dramatic setting to relax and enjoy your dream vacation under the sun. If it’s shopping, fine dining and nightlife you’re looking for, downtown Cabo San Lucas is just a short stroll away. And if you’d really like to reward yourself, the world class Grand Spa will be waiting with a full range of luxuries that will nurture your body and soul. The Playa Grande Resort features all suites with private balconies, kitchens or kitchenettes, and distinctive touches such as marble floors, granite counter tops and hand crafted furniture and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Playa Grande Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Grande Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Cabo San Lucas
- Playa Grande Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos