My stay at Esperanza was magical. The attention to detail is amazing. My room had a incredible view of the ocean, The beds are so comfortable!!!!!The food was so GOOD! Every morning while I was having breakfast, I enjoyed watching the whales. I saw one mommy whale pushing her baby. There is a nice selection of beautiful art and sculptures through out the property. The service is amazing. Everyone is very friendly and attentive. Love the Boutique there. I cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos