Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$464
US$373
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$439
US$363
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$163
  • Pool
Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$182
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$748
US$423
  • Breakfast included
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$237
US$190
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$304
Travelocity
US$981
US$773
Bookit.com
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Pool
Casa Bella Boutique Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$160
Travelocity
1,398 results
All reviewsdel marpersonal conciergejuan josespa casitalounge barfitness classesprivate residenceprivate hot tubhotel poolinfinity edgeguacamoleamazing resortpool stafftequila tastingspa treatmentsturn down serviceour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We stayed here in Feb and I can’t begin to express my pleasure with the resort. The food, spa and view just got better daily. Every morning we enjoyed whales playing in the ocean while eating an amazing breakfast (both the buffet and ala cart were great). The drinks were good, not super sweet like how a lot of resorts tend to do.

The staff was amazing. I can't say enough good things about the service. I don't know if they were just fooling us, but it seemed like they actually loved their jobs!

We really enjoyed a whale watching trip which was not associated with the resort. I couldn’t believe how many we saw.

If we could afford to vacation like this often, we’d be back in a heartbeat!

1  Thank Charlotte_Mel
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such delightful feedback from your recent stay here at Esperanza! It is wonderful that you not only took the time to acknowledge the favorable experience you had but that we were able to make your stay memorable. Our team loves what they do and work very hard to ensure top service.

We are thrilled that you came at just the perfect time to catch our whales! In Cabo’s winter & spring months, you can see entire whale families playing right up in front of our restaurants and terraces throughout the resort!

We hope to see you again at Esperanza very soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

We are wrapping up our stay here in Cabo and I can't wait to come back to Esperanza. Last year We stayed at Las Ventanas - which is nice but my stay here at Esperanza has been top notch. I love everything about this place. The service here is the best you can find in Mexico. Also, so nice to have a short cab ride to downtown Cabo.
We upgraded our room to an ocean view casita with spa. We have enjoyed our little patio immensely.
They have a little army working on this property around the clock. The grounds are kept impeccable!
Also, the security is tight - which I liked. We took a cab home from San Jose one night and the cab driver had to go through two security check points and they even made the cab driver's adult son step out of the cab and wait outside the gate while we were driven inside - no second driver cabs allowed! Needless to say, I felt very safe here!
Another great feature was the breakfast that was included in our package. It was not buffet - it was sit down with a full menu and of course - great service.
The spa is gorgeous - had the best hot stone massage ever! I even took pics of the private shower since we are remodeling our master bath at home and want to incorporate some of the same features.
The only thing I would tell Esperenza to tweak is the lighting in the bathroom and switch out the shower heads in the bathroom.
I can't say enough wonderful things about Esperenza - worth every penny!

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank karavalley
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

I am so happy to hear that you had an amazing stay at Esperanza. I am honored that you consider our service here to be the best in Mexico!

Here at Esperanza Resort, we take security very seriously. Our guests’ safety is a top priority for our team and I am glad that you perceived this.

We are currently working on a project that will include new showerheads in our bathrooms in each casita. Also, the lighting has been a subject that we are looking into as well. Thank you so much for bringing up both of these issues; I truly appreciate your feedback.

I look forward to having you back at Esperanza very soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2012

We just returned from an exceptional vacation at Experanza and truthfully provide this review. The resort, our room, the service and food were perfect. We have stayed at Experanza, Las Ventanas, and Pamilla on several occasions and return to Experanza because it is the best resort in Cabo San Lucas. Simply stated, Experanza provides a more intimate, private, and luxurious experience. Every room has an exceptional view, the property has the best location in Cabo (direct view of the arch and long sandy beach) and you are surrounded in natural beauty. The spa is spectacular and an oasis of tranquility. The staff is top notch and our every wish was flawlessly granted. We have been blessed to travel to many luxury resorts and to be fair, must recognize Experanza for its winning combination of physical beauty, superb accomodations, excellent service, and value pricing for a luxury resort. BTW, we dined at Capella Pedregal and it does not compare to Experanza.

Room Tip: We have stayed in several rooms at Esperanza and the views were always excellent.
1  Thank cabgrower
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! I am thrilled that we were able to provide the perfect experience you were looking for and that you consider Esperanza to be the top luxury resort in Cabo! It is always a pleasure to hear such wonderful comments from our return guests such as yourselves.

I hope to greet you both once again on your next visit to Esperanza, your home away from home!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

I recently returned from a trip to Cabo during which we stayed at Esperanza Resort. I've been fortunate to do a lot of traveling and this was definitely the nicest resort I've been to so far. I felt like a queen when we were picked up by the hotel's transportation - a shiny Cadillac Escalade - with water bottles, cool wash clothes and snacks ready for us after a long flight! It's little touches like that that we experienced all throughout or stay which made me certain they have not overlooked any detail! When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with Esperanza's Signature Margarita (the Cabo Green Margarita, which you must try!) and taken to our rooms. While on the way to our "casita" I fell in love with the sights around me. The resort has an an incredible wide ocean view and wonderful architecture and landscaping.

The rooms were extremely spacious, beautiful and luxurious, with an ocean view and an infinity edge jacuzzi on the balcony! The room staff were very helpful with anything you needed. One night I woke up with a horrible headache but no Advil at 2 a.m., and the concierge had the requested Advil up to my room within what seemed just moments of my call.

The rest of the resort staff from the concierge to the restaurant staff went out of their way to make sure everything was the best quality and that we were happy. They made the trip extremely memorable and I highly suggest this resort to anyone who wants a luxurious and breathtaking vacation. There are fun activities too like boot camp on the beach and whale watching trips. I was surprised at how many whales I could see even just from the hotel!

If you go - don't forget to go to the Spa while you are there! It's the most beautiful Spa I've ever seen with private outdoor showers surrounded by flowers and and the massage I had was fantastic!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking a moment to send us your marvelous comments. I am so glad that we were able to “wow” you with little touches throughout your stay. It is a pleasure to hear that our team ensured a memorable experience and that you were very happy while here!

Thank you once again for your wonderful review.
I hope that you will be back at Esperanza very soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2012

I just returned home from the most beautiful adventure to Cabo staying at the ESPERANZA Resort....
The food and service was exceptional...I was amazed at out in-room massages chocolate covered strawberries....evening cocktails by the fire and the WHALES I am certain were on payroll....they dances and played everyday in the ocean right in front of our resort. I lived overseas in Bali for 10 years and have to say that I have now found my NEW PARADISE at the Esperanza ....WE WILL BE BACK :)

Room Tip: All the rooms are glorious....I luved the ones with the outdoor hot tub :)
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on your recent stay at Esperanza! I am thrilled that our staff (including the whales in the ocean out front) was able to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to receiving you again soon at your "new Paradise"!