I recently had the pleasure of staying at Esperanza for a week. The entire experience was truly incredible. I was expecting a "great" resort - but Esperanza exceeds "great" in so many ways. The property is stunning - much more beautiful than can be portrayed in any pictures. My room was perfect - clean, comfortable, quality bedding, linens and towels, a wonderful outside deck with seating and hammock, spacious bathroom with quality fixtures, large double head shower and separate tub, lots of attention to details and "extras" (quality Keurig coffee maker, large flatscreen TV (rarely used!)),quality furnishings in well-designed spaces and gorgeous views! The restaurants, facilities, pools, spa, etc are all wonderful - comfortable and convenient. The beaches are stunning and the bars are inviting and create a perfect mood with gorgeous views (and spectacular drinks!). The resort physically - all of the above - is as good as it gets. But what puts Esperanza in a league of its own is that on top of the property itself being so stunning - the staff turns it into an experience that is simply unforgettable. At every level - drivers, reception, waitstaff, bartenders, hostesses, pool attendants, housekeepers - they are all truly amazing. Polite, friendly, accommodating, helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable, flexible - they all work very hard to make sure that their guest's time is perfect, and quite simply - they succeed. They are there when you need them but not at all intrusive. I've had many experiences at fine properties and met many impressive staff members, but there is something quite extraordinary in the way Esperanza delivers with excellence, as a whole, in every way. And special thanks to the general manager Mark, and especially to my "personal concierge" Elena, who coordinated every need, activity, reservation, excursion and meal with seamless perfection. The weather was ideal (it took me a while to realize that "never" as an answer to my question "how often does it rain?" wasn't a joke), and Cabo was just a short taxi ride away for a couple exciting nights out on the town. Esperanza is a magical experience and I will undoubtedly visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and World Independent Hotel Promotion so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos