My husband and I actually went here a few years back, however, the way trip advisor does dates I am not able to put the exact date. Anyway, this place is incredible, and true luxry at its best. We were in a room with an infinity edge hot tub on our terrace. The room was beautiful, the food was incredible and the people were spectacular. When we first arrived we thought everyone looked big, well one of the 49ers was getting married and had all their friends fly in for the wedding. All were very nice to us even though we are eagle fans. LOL While you lay at the pool Mexican women go by and massage your fee for a tip. Wow. We have tried to book again but it has been sky high prices since we returned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Esperanza is located within the private enclave of Punta Ballena in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Overlooking the Sea of Cortez, this highly acclaimed luxury resort offers an incomparable natural setting on 17 lushly landscaped acres. Fifty-seven guest casitas and suites cascade down a gentle hill affording spectacular ocean views from every room. Resort amenities include an oceanfront infinity-edge pool, private beach, award-wining spa, yoga studio, fitness center, art gallery and world-class dining—all with spectacular 180-degree vistas of sky and sea, for a perfectly private resort escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Esperanza - An Auberge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperanza - An Auberge Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Esperanza An Auberge
- Esperanza Resort
- Esperanza - An Auberge Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos