Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$310
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$243
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$276
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$250
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$181
US$401
US$270
Priceline
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$125
Priceline
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$497
US$338
Cancelon
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$394/night.

The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$607
US$582
1,468 results
All reviewsdel marpersonal conciergejuan josespa casitalounge barfitness classesprivate residenceprivate hot tubinfinity edgeguacamolepool staffamazing resorttequila tastingspa treatmentsour honeymoonturn down serviceoverlooking the ocean
Reviewed May 5, 2012

April 26-30, 2012 This was our 3rd visit to Esperanza. We originally planned to get married here 2.5 yrs ago, but decided it was not the right fit for our 10 grandchildren! But it is still one of our favorite places. We travel to lots of beaches. Esperanza is unique because of its incredible location on this beautiful beach with the crashing surf on the massive rock formations. It is a living sculpture--the view changes with every wave! We prefer the adults only side, which is honored most of the time. Except when families and kids cannot resist the lure of exploring the rocks and surf on the beach. The staff is wonderful. The food is exceptional. The ambience is laid-back elegance. We have stayed in several different rooms, of various sizes. All are beautifully designed and functional. We spent all our days camped on one of the fabulous cabana beds right on the beach. Gorgeous sunsets. Dancing to live music most nights in the bar overlooking the ocean around the fire pit. Too many bottles of Veuve! This place has a special desert wildness and magic, and we will return often. Our thanks to all the wonderful staff who made us feel like home.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to send us such wonderful comments via Trip Advisor! It is always a pleasure to have our repeat fans at Esperanza. I am delighted that our team was able to make your stay magical.

We look forward to having you back once again!

Marc

Reviewed April 27, 2012

My husband and I actually went here a few years back, however, the way trip advisor does dates I am not able to put the exact date. Anyway, this place is incredible, and true luxry at its best. We were in a room with an infinity edge hot tub on our terrace. The room was beautiful, the food was incredible and the people were spectacular. When we first arrived we thought everyone looked big, well one of the 49ers was getting married and had all their friends fly in for the wedding. All were very nice to us even though we are eagle fans. LOL While you lay at the pool Mexican women go by and massage your fee for a tip. Wow. We have tried to book again but it has been sky high prices since we returned.

Room Tip: Stay on upper floors with hot tub on deck.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HRHofPA
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your last trip to Esperanza. I appreciate your comments and will be sure to share with our staff. It is always nice to receive such great feedback from our Esperanza fans!

We have made many changes to enhance the Esperanza experience over the last few months and I am sure that you would love it if you have an opportunity to return in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

I can't even find the words to describe how much I loved my trip to Esperanza. My boyfriend and I traveled for his birthday and had an absolutely incredible time. Esperanza has thought of every detail to make your stay special. From being greeted with margaritas, to treating us with foot massages by the pool, and being spoiled daily with the most delicious smoothies, we truly felt like royalty. Fernando planned all the details of our trip and even put together a dinner for two on the beach for my boyfriend's birthday.
I could go on and on about how amazing Esperanza is....you will not be disappointed! We are already planning a return trip this Fall.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for sharing about your recent experience at Esperanza through Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to hear that you and your boyfriend had an incredible time and were able to enjoy a wonderful birthday visit.

I will be sure to share these amazing comments with Fernando, your Personal Concierge and the rest of the Esperanza team.

We look forward to having you and your boyfriend back in the Fall.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Esperanza has been one of the most amazing resorts I have been to in a long time. Upon arrival we were served a spectacular Welcome Drink, available in both with and without alcohol. Our check in was quick and efficient. The grounds/landscaping are beautiful and very well maintained. The casita that we had was very large and even had its own private hot tub on the patio, that over looked the water. I had arranged a Welcome Amenity as it was my husband’s birthday, which was brought promptly upon arriving to our room. The adult only pool is where I spent most of my time was just gorgeous and also over looked the water. They also had a private beach area too. The attendants at the pool were great, setting up the lounge chairs for you with fresh towels and bringing cold water without even asking. Every few hours they would also bring nice cold little refreshments, sometimes they were beverages and other times it was homemade ice pops. All were great, especially while in the warm sun. Most of all, the food at the main restaurant and lunch restaurant was superb. Delicious flavors and right portion size. Our server even had great recommendation on Mexican wine, which was surprisingly delicious. The spa was also great! I had the most amazing facial that I've ever had and also had a wonderful couples massage. Every staff member I encountered were not only nice but gave genuine service. It was refreshing not to have the “ it’s my pleasure” robot service. My only complaint is that I couldn’t stay longer! It’s been a while since I’ve been to a resort like this, and I will most definitely be coming back again and again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2012

Thank you for sending us your feedback through Trip Advisor.

I am thrilled that you chose Esperanza for your husband’s birthday and that we were able to exceed your expectations on such a special occasion. Thank you for sharing such detailed comments about our service and staff. I will share with them as well.

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope you can stay longer on your next trip!

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This was a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the excellent weather!! Good food, good drinks and a lot of fun!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Esperanza_Manager, General Manager at Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to send us your feedback through Trip Advisor.
I am happy to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy sunny Esperanza!
We would love to have you and your friends back soon.