“One of my new all-time favorites”
Review of Koi Sushi

Koi Sushi
Ranked #83 of 702 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2018

A friend introduced me to Koi Sushi, and I later found out lots of friends knew about it and just hadn't shared. Shame! Since that first visit, I've returned 8 times. Seriously, this is some good food. Everything is so well prepared and service is prompt. I can't say enough good things about this place. I will definitely keep visiting at least 3 times a month. Love sushi and this is the best place to get it.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Koi Sushi is a favorite of locals and visitors who ask around regarding great sushi at reasonable prices. This is a comfortable open restaurant with friendly staff that speak english, so it is easy to order. Sushi rolls are divine (great selection of fresh sauces and levels of "local heat") as is the seafood salad. Special orders (for Keto dietarians for example) are easily handled by the Owner and his staff. We have been there many many times, and maybe had one of 100 items not quite perfect. Our recommendations are to go early lunches and/or early dinners as the place is hopping most of the time.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

What a jewel. Great rolls...great service. Hidden in Walmart's food court...an excellent Japanese restaurant. Trts a SF Bay Area native.....on par with northern cousins.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This is always a must have when we go to CABO. The sushi is absolutely amazing. We usually have the chef special. We have never had anything bad and have been going here for years. You always see lots of locals there as well, which is always a good sign.

Reviewed July 27, 2018

The sushi was delicious, as was everything else. I recommend one of the combo plates. They are inexpensive and give you a chance to try a few different things. Will definitely be going back many times in the future.