“Something special”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2017

During a hectic vacation it is nice to sit down at a cozy place with friendly staff and good food. A good place to go as a couple or with friends. Guillermo (I think that is his name) made some excellent wine suggestions. The meat was brought hot just as you were finishing your last selection. My favorite was the flank steak, shishkebab, turkey and PINEAPPLE. I think I requested pineapple 3 times.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Service very attentive...the person that brought the different meats had something at your table all the time.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

9 years ago, I had my first experience with a Brazilian style restaurant. I loved it! So we tried to find it and not sure if it is still around so we read all the great reviews on this place. First off, pictures are a little misleading, it's a small, but charming place. We were all hungry as everything smelled wonderful. They came around with some chicken wings and potatoes and a couple of small relish style salads. The meat they carved for us at our tables were rather tough and the steaks were full of gristle. The grilled spiced pineapple was fantastic and they do have a decent wine selection. The servers were nice but you could hardly enjoy your meal in between each meat selection. Any other Brazilian place I'd ever been to had a card system. Red meant you're not ready for food and green you were. Something they may want to think about. Would I come back again? Not sure yet. I have to say, after all the reviews I read, I was a little disappointed.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

This is our favorite restaurant in Cabo! If you are a vegetarian, this is not for you. Each of the meats served here are cooked to perfection! It is required that we come every eyar!

Reviewed April 13, 2017

This place was great! The meats were all outstanding and the staff was friendly. I will be back for sure!!! Love it!!!