6,162 results
All reviewspeninsula restaurantla bodegabikini barisrael castillosushi sky barfire pitlos cabosvacation clubbeautiful resortfish tacosour waiterall inclusive resorttime sharekids clubtop shelffood and drinksthe mexican restaurant
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We loved Emilio in the swim up bar and lobby bar! Very attentive and fun to be around for the 5 days we were there. Rooms and property were clean and well maintained. Peninsula Bar was great. Good breakfasts just off the ocean. Amazing golf course if you are an avid golfer. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My wife and I have been coming to this resort for the last 18 years. This time we were down for two weeks, the second of which our family joined us for their spring break. Over the years, we have come to know many of the people there, from the management on down. Quite frankly, as far as we are concerned, these are the best people in the business. They have kept the resort fresh, continually add new things such as restaurants and activities and it is just a delight to come year after year to see what's next and what's new.

Speaking of which, if you stay at this resort, try the new Mai restaurant over at the Live Aqua Resort Residences. Even though this restaurant is not included in the all-inclusive offerings of the main resort, it is very much worth the money to hop into a golf cart and be taken over to Mai. Chef Antonio has developed some wonderful dishes and I guarantee you will love his food.

Without writing a book, which I am prone to do, suffice it to say that the real difference here are the people. These are the friendliest, hardest working people I have seen anywhere. If you need something special, Nallely Medrano, the Experience Manager, is a wonderful resource, not to mention a wonderful young woman. She will move heaven and earth to make your stay memorable, as she did for us. Her boss, Sergio Valencia, the Operations Managers, is the warmest and friendliest person imaginable. If you get a chance to meet him, you will see what I mean. He constantly reminds us that this is our home, and we feel that way.

So if you like a beautiful resort with great food, great people, and comfortable, gigantic beds with quality linens, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: All rooms have a great ocean view
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Our friends got married here and the resort & wedding were both beautiful. This resort seems to be a good value compared to comparable properties in Cabo. I would definitely come here for vacation. But, if I were looking for a wedding venue, I would probably think twice about this resort based on the experience my friend had. She got nickel and dimed for every little thing, and the fees were outrageous. Having witnessed the stress she experienced, I would say there are better options out there for wedding venues.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Very family friendly, excellent staff, nice & very clean facility. Meals were very good with limited wait times and no reservations required and the brands of spirits and beverages was definitely considered premium. My daughter made use of the many activities at Fiesta Kids Club and really enjoyed the experience.

I would like to especially point out the outstanding service Rafael Marquez provided while we were at the pool. We were lucky enough to sit in the same area most everyday and Rafael anticipated our every need. From the cocktails we preferred, the way my daughter liked mint in her Sprite and the food service provided poolside. We could not have asked for more and his service has been the topic of conversation as we told others about our trip! Rafael made us feel like royalty!

Couple of cons:
We did not like the hard sell received at check-in to have us "upgrade" our room to something that would have cost us another $150 per night. Right after check-in then we were quickly asked to book excursions and attend the timeshare talks. This put us on edge considering this was our first hour of being on the resort. We quickly got over these concerns after seeing our originally booked room that had a great view of the pool and ocean from the 3rd floor.

The other negative is the amount of time it took to get our dinner at Rosato. The meal was great as was the view and we didn't wait long to get in to be seated. But it took over an hour to get our meal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The resort and its grounds are beautiful! We ended up getting a daily credit of $50 which I used to upgrade to a filet Mignon and lobster tail daily. We saw whales from the beach and pool and the service was fantastic. Make sure to bring ones for tips because hard to get change for larger bills. If you are planning on watching a major American sporting event their don't plan on it. Everyone was trying to catch the NCAA tournament when we were there but it was not available.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple