See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 12, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here one night since we caught an early flight. Room was clean and lady at the front desk was nice. It was extremely noisy though.

The tiled floor outside room gets extremely slick when wet so we had to be very cautious in the morning with our luggage. I almost fell.

It's a very small hotel. Location is close to main strip. The laundry service next door almost has a great price to wash and fold for you (90 pesos).

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Nice, cheap (for cabo san lucas) hotel. Spacious, if slightly dated rooms, but clean and comfortable enough. Hot showers, good location close to downtown and the marina. Wifi. Helpful and friendly staff and a night porter.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank rosalindsophie
Reviewed January 2, 2014

If you are a family, stay away. If you are adults, want a cheap place to stay that is super close to everything with a very friendly staff, I would say go for it. The staff always said "hello" and always asked if I needed anything. Hot showers, tv with cable, a/c, comfortable beds. It is very close to the road so there can be road traffic, but not too bad between 10pm and 8am.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Excellent hotel for the price. It was perfect for me as I needed a clean and comfortable place to sleep and shower. I stayed for 12 nights and it was great on the wallet. Staff was very attentive and friendly each and every day. The room I stayed in was spacious and clean. Noise level was at a low at night so that wasn't an issue. Great location and the restaurant across the street was great. Plenty of hot water and no problems with power. Couldn't get wi-fi in my room as I had to go out to the lobby to pick it up. Met the owners and staff and they were super friendly and very accommodating. Would highly recommend!!!

Room Tip: Looked at all the rooms and if I had to do it again I liked the rooms facing the school across the street. Overall quiet, clean and lots of room. All the rooms are nice but I liked where I stayed!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Mike T
Reviewed September 29, 2013

this is a great budget hotel in cabo san lucas its clean , hot water showers ,serviced room daily ,tv and aircon ,great central location walking distance to marina and bars the owners /staff are super helpful and friendly and i woke them up most mornings going fishing ...i would definately stay again and can highly recommend this place you wont another find deal this good in cabo

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo