“sweetest swedish massage in Cabo”

Revive Body and Soul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We Have Professional Services Spa, Massage, Facial Steam And Aparatologia, And Manicure Pedicure Spa, Waxing And Beauty Salon Services, Certified Technician In A Relaxed And Flavoured Place, We At Your Service 5 Cabinets, A Cabinet Of Couples, Shower And Air Conditioning, Very Clean And Very Cheap Prices, Come Today.
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Martin was ;my therapist
Very professional and polite
He was concerned if the treatment was going well.
Staff all attractive and cordial
It was an amazing hour!!
shellibomb

1  Thank shellibomb
Laura Beatriz S, Propietario at Revive Body and Soul, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank so much is very important for us your comments, we hope to see you soon, thanks .

All reviews
"therapist"
in 7 reviews
"martin"

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Martin gave a very thorough and relaxing massage. I was in some pain and he addressed those issues very well. The shop is nice and clean. I got in right away. I would recommend this spa to anyone.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

By far the best massage for the a great price. Seems a little sketch at first since it is right in the middle of town and a small little entrance but actually very well laid out! It was a great experience and definitely recommend. I had Martin and he was absolutely amazing. Probably the best overall massage I have ever had and I have had a lot of massages. Even though it was deep tissue it was not painful like most might be or are expected. The perfect amount of pressure lead to an amazing after feel and very relaxing. Would definitely go back.

Laura Beatriz S, Propietario at Revive Body and Soul, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thanks so much for your comments it's very important for us and nice to hear that you are feeling better. Thanks we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

Little spot in the middle of Cabo near the marina. You can walk to everything..... so its a great spot to pop in or make your appointment. They have a board of specials and a very sweet and patient..... Thank you for two amazing facials.....

1  Thank ignagroup

Thanks for the opportunity to trust in us, we only use natural products and sterilize all the instruments so you can have the confidence that it's clean. Thank you.