Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Massage

My daughter and I stopped in for a Swedish massage and we were both pleasantly surprised with the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
roliver909
Stopped in for a swedish massage. We will be back for a deep tissue.

Great service. My wife and I stopped in to check it out and ended up getting 2 1 hour swedish... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MattFreng
La Crosse, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews swedish massage wonderful massage deep tissue massage couples massage cabo blue hour massage sports massage downtown cabo pedicure masseuse martin endings knots marina
Reviewed March 29, 2018

I found this place on TripAdvisor. It's terrific. The staff were nice, the prices were extraordinarily reasonable by US standards ($35 for a whole hour deep tissue massage) and the masseuses excellent. We actually made time to go twice.

2  Thank Wynne P
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

It is certainly ironic that Revive Body and Soul (who thankfully proudly advertise NO SEX) are located just west of the iconic Happy Endings bar.

I am staying at a five star resort. And yes, they offer massage services - even in a cabana perched along cliffs over the ocean. But they also charge five star resort prices.

I received a custom (my calves are very sensitive) 90 min hot stone massage for $80. And it ranked in the top three massages I’ve ever had! My therapist was gentle, attentive, and present 100% of the massage.

If you walk around Cabo - you will have lovely young women offer you a $30 ‘massage’ - but it’s really an intro to a more, shall I say, intimate transaction. Not my cuppa tea.

Come here and REVIVE!

1  Thank AniyahsPapa
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Martin was ;my therapist
Very professional and polite
He was concerned if the treatment was going well.
Staff all attractive and cordial
It was an amazing hour!!
shellibomb

1  Thank shellibomb
Laura Beatriz S, Propietario at Revive Body and Soul, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank so much is very important for us your comments, we hope to see you soon, thanks .

Reviewed March 21, 2018

Martin gave a very thorough and relaxing massage. I was in some pain and he addressed those issues very well. The shop is nice and clean. I got in right away. I would recommend this spa to anyone.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

By far the best massage for the a great price. Seems a little sketch at first since it is right in the middle of town and a small little entrance but actually very well laid out! It was a great experience and definitely recommend. I had Martin and he was absolutely amazing. Probably the best overall massage I have ever had and I have had a lot of massages. Even though it was deep tissue it was not painful like most might be or are expected. The perfect amount of pressure lead to an amazing after feel and very relaxing. Would definitely go back.

Date of experience: March 2018
Laura Beatriz S, Propietario at Revive Body and Soul, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thanks so much for your comments it's very important for us and nice to hear that you are feeling better. Thanks we hope to see you again soon.