“Gabby & Gerardo de Michoacán ”

Revive Body and Soul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL SERVICES SPA, MASSAGE, FACIAL STEAM AND APARATOLOGIA, AND MANICURE PEDICURE SPA, WAXING AND BEAUTY SALON SERVICES, CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN IN A RELAXED AND FLAVOURED PLACE, WE AT YOUR SERVICE 5 CABINETS, A CABINET OF COUPLES, SHOWER AND AIR CONDITIONING, VERY CLEAN AND VERY CHEAP PRICES, COME TODAY.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was the BEST massage place we have ever been to as a couple. Both Elena & Claudia were our massage therapists, they convinced us to walk in and to treat ourselves for an amazing vacation experience and that’s exactly what we got. They took their time and didn’t rush us. Pricing was GREAT! We will be a returning customer next time !

3  Thank Gabriela S
in 6 reviews
"martin"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found this place on TripAdvisor. It's terrific. The staff were nice, the prices were extraordinarily reasonable by US standards ($35 for a whole hour deep tissue massage) and the masseuses excellent. We actually made time to go twice.

2  Thank Wynne P
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is certainly ironic that Revive Body and Soul (who thankfully proudly advertise NO SEX) are located just west of the iconic Happy Endings bar.

I am staying at a five star resort. And yes, they offer massage services - even in a cabana perched along cliffs over the ocean. But they also charge five star resort prices.

I received a custom (my calves are very sensitive) 90 min hot stone massage for $80. And it ranked in the top three massages I’ve ever had! My therapist was gentle, attentive, and present 100% of the massage.

If you walk around Cabo - you will have lovely young women offer you a $30 ‘massage’ - but it’s really an intro to a more, shall I say, intimate transaction. Not my cuppa tea.

Come here and REVIVE!

1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Martin was ;my therapist
Very professional and polite
He was concerned if the treatment was going well.
Staff all attractive and cordial
It was an amazing hour!!
shellibomb

1  Thank shellibomb
Laura Beatriz S, Propietario at Revive Body and Soul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank so much is very important for us your comments, we hope to see you soon, thanks .