“Martin was great!!”

Revive Body and Soul
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We Have Professional Services Spa, Massage, Facial Steam And Aparatologia, And Manicure Pedicure Spa, Waxing And Beauty Salon Services, Certified Technician In A Relaxed And Flavoured Place, We At Your Service 5 Cabinets, A Cabinet Of Couples, Shower And Air Conditioning, Very Clean And Very Cheap Prices, Come Today.
Reviewed April 12, 2018

I was in Cabo in late March and went to Revive. I have been going there for years and it has always been perfect. My last massage I had Martin and he did a great deep tissue massage. I cant wait to go back.

All reviews
"therapist"
in 7 reviews
"martin"

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Paula did a great job. I go to Revive every day when I’m Cabo. The price and service is great. I highly recommend Revive.

2  Thank Steven G
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This was the BEST massage place we have ever been to as a couple. Both Elena & Claudia were our massage therapists, they convinced us to walk in and to treat ourselves for an amazing vacation experience and that’s exactly what we got. They took their time and didn’t rush us. Pricing was GREAT! We will be a returning customer next time !

4  Thank Gabriela S
Reviewed March 29, 2018

I found this place on TripAdvisor. It's terrific. The staff were nice, the prices were extraordinarily reasonable by US standards ($35 for a whole hour deep tissue massage) and the masseuses excellent. We actually made time to go twice.

2  Thank Wynne P
See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

It is certainly ironic that Revive Body and Soul (who thankfully proudly advertise NO SEX) are located just west of the iconic Happy Endings bar.

I am staying at a five star resort. And yes, they offer massage services - even in a cabana perched along cliffs over the ocean. But they also charge five star resort prices.

I received a custom (my calves are very sensitive) 90 min hot stone massage for $80. And it ranked in the top three massages I’ve ever had! My therapist was gentle, attentive, and present 100% of the massage.

If you walk around Cabo - you will have lovely young women offer you a $30 ‘massage’ - but it’s really an intro to a more, shall I say, intimate transaction. Not my cuppa tea.

Come here and REVIVE!