This started out with a call from our travel agent who told us were were bumped from the Riu one day before we were to leave. We have two university aged children who were travelling with us, so we were all disappointed that we would be missing the activity of the Riu which is more in the hub of San Luca. Despite this, we all had a great time.
Food was terrific and it was nice not to have buffet. Since there are 5 Pueblo hotels, were were able to visit the ones in town through the shuttle. Great to see the different hotel atmospheres and experience the food somewhere else.
The beach staff were terrific (Miguel and Joshua) and we enjoyed daily volleyball and pool activities. They even had beer pong to appeal to the young adults.
Food was great at La Frida although they did run out of an entire page of seafood and many main entrees by the 9:00 seating. Go earlier to be sure you have a selection.
Golf courses were spectacular. We went to Cabos Real, Palmilla and Cabo del Sol. We rented a car and this made it very easy and about the same cost as a taxi there and back. It also gave us flexibility to drive to Cerritos beach where the family went Surfing on a very cool laid back beach where experts and beginners hang together. Well worth the drive although road is not marked well.
Be sure to visit Cabo Wabo. We were luck enough to be there when Sammy Hagar was there to give a 45 minute free concert with his very good back-up band. Good time had by all. Lots of other great bars; just not enough time to try them all.
Although Pacifica was quiet, here are the pluses:
No timeshare or vendors bugging you.
Your own virtual private beach
Whales swimming by everyday within 50 yards of shore
Fire and Ice Martini bar down by the beach
Small intimate bar which attracted new friends every night
Gorgeous pools and hot tub with wind shelter to block the wind
Friendly and helpful staff
Close to Pueblo Bonito Sunset where there were more things to do
It was great trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos