1st experience at an adults-only resort and will definitely do it again. Pacifica is just so calming and civilized - no spring breakers, no holidaymakers who cannot control their alcohol! Food at this resort is only so-so. Only saving grace is the sushi restaurant but prices are so high that it's a good thing that we were on the all-inclusive. However, la frida at the sister property Sunset Beach (a mammoth resort that you get around in golf carts) is just AMAZING. Great food (mexican with a modern twist), excellent service, and fantastic ambience (breathtaking ocean views on the patio and frida art inside). Highly recommend and with the all-inclusive, you can go more than once! WARNING: the resort folks are pretty relentless in their pursuit of your going to their time share presentation. While the incentive may be tempting ($200 spa voucher but note a massage costs $200!), if you're not interested, just say so very firmly and they leave you alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos