My wife and I along with two other friends stayed at PBP April 16-23, 2012. We are all in late 30's to early 40's and have traveled several times to other "all-inclusives" in both MX and the gulf.
The resort itselft was very beautiful and very well kept. Our room was nothing special but the housekeeping service was excellent. We had a ground level floor so our ocena view was limited but all rooms do face the ocean.
The pool staff was superb, drinks and food was just a simple request away. We tried almost every drink on the menu and each of the pool side foods. The nachos and fish tacos were excellent. Of course everything tastes better after several rounds of drinks!!!
Miguel and Adrianna were exceptional at providing pool side entertainment and rounding up the needed people for beach volleyball, sometimes difficult to do at a smaller resort.
The food was a little hit or miss at Siempre depending on what was ordered. Our first night myself and another person ordered the steak and we both left most of it on our plate. Other poeple in our group really liked their salmon ravioli and seared tuna. So like I said it was a little hit or miss. We tried the Sushi and loved it. Room service was very standard but after a long day in Cabo shopping and getting back to the resort late it was great just to relax in the room.
Its no longer included in the "All-Inclusisve" package but La Freida was amazing. Between the four of us that ate everything from salads to deserts we all agreed it was one of the best meals we had ever eaten. The service was over the top and the view of the Pacific Ocean could not be better. If we went back to any of the Pueblo Bonito resorts we would definitely make La Freida one of our stops.
One thing that did catch us off guard were the mosquitos at PBP resort. We asked several staff members if this was normal and they said the mosquitos were not normally this bad. I would recommend some repellant because they were at dinner, in our room, and near the beach at night.
We also found out the resort does not take Discover cards, FYI. The timeshare pressure was not that bad but we were very clear from the first moment. From other posts it seemed PBP was quite a way from town but a 10-min ride at $3 per person was simple.
Overall the resort was very good and made our week there great. I have been to better but they were considerably more $$$. The price and the convient flight there would make PBP a consideration for future vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort & Spa is an enchanting oasis of natural beauty and relaxation, located on a 2.5 Mile stretch of pristine white beach on the Pacific Ocean, just one mile from lively downtown Cabo San Lucas. This boutique resort offers a deluxe all-inclusive plan providing gourmet a la carte dining, enhanced guest services and a wide range of amenities. Pacifica features five restaurants, five bars, two pools, an award-winning spa and luxurious accommodations in a calm, adults-only environment. Fashionably decorated guestrooms and suites include furnished patios and balconies with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets. One of the most exciting and recent additions at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica are, The Towers at Pacifica a new ultra-luxe resort-within-a-resort, offering 47 new exquisite guest rooms and suites. Also, a new oceanfront gym, and Península, a new beachfront restaurant and bar, featuring traditional Baja Cuisine and creative mixology. New enhanced services accompanied the expansion as well, such as pool butlers for poolside and beach service, and fantastic culinary experiences, such as the Hook & Cook activity. Designed for the sophisticated and discerning guest, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica has everything needed for a fun and relaxing vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort And Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos