“Amazing Girls Reunion Aboard the Blue Sky”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
Ranked #2 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I was visiting from Buffalo, NY and wasn't sure that I would go out on the boat as I wasn't feeling great and the weather wasn't perfect. I am so happy that I changed my mind. We all had a fantastic time! The entire crew was amazing and we made some beautiful memories. The photographer caught some great moments, including Poncho, the sea lion that follows this boat. I would 100% recommend this for a sunset tour, a girls night out, fishing or photography of the beautiful scenery. I have been to Cabo several times and the arch looks different every time. Thank you to my New Cabo friends!! I will be back.

3  Thank Andrea M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,191)

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

Had a great time!! The crew was amazing. Very professional and very tenitive. Would definitely book again.

3  Thank Lorrymazz
Reviewed 17 May 2015

We had the BEST time!!
The crew was amazing, Weather was not so perfect - but this just added more excitement to our trip.
Me and my girlfriends take the boat for a privet sunset tour, but I highly recommend it for fishing trips as we'll. as always The Arch and surrounding rock formations were spectacular.
Super professional and experienced crew and on top of that we where lucky enough to have hunter with us who took great photos of us and the music was great. Defiantly must do while in Los Cabos.

4  Thank Zukipage
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Captain Juan and 1st Mates Julio & Miguel were 1st class all the way and we had such a great outing! Oh and we caught a 200 lb Marlin! Love Blue Sky!

3  Thank Tom L
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Blue Sky is by far the best boat and best crew.
Can't say enough good things about this wonderful time with friends,photografer ,thanks very much Jim we will repeat this experience very soon..

3  Thank sahily470