“Cabo girls getaway aboard the Blue Sky��”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

We had an amazing cruise on board. The guides were very professional & knowledgable. They provide drinks and snacks on board and you can pre order anything special on the cruise. Occassionally we would see the local sea lion Poncho who swam next to the boat the cutest thing ever. Blue Sky see you again next girls trip.

2  Thank Jenlimonrieg
Write a ReviewReviews (3,103)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"great pictures"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

An amazing end to our cabo trip! The crew was great and very accommodating. They made my friend feel like royalty on her birthday. I've already recommended them to friends who are planning their cabo trip. Prepare to fall in love with your new blue sky family!

3  Thank iheartewez
Reviewed May 19, 2015

I was visiting from Buffalo, NY and wasn't sure that I would go out on the boat as I wasn't feeling great and the weather wasn't perfect. I am so happy that I changed my mind. We all had a fantastic time! The entire crew was amazing and we made some beautiful memories. The photographer caught some great moments, including Poncho, the sea lion that follows this boat. I would 100% recommend this for a sunset tour, a girls night out, fishing or photography of the beautiful scenery. I have been to Cabo several times and the arch looks different every time. Thank you to my New Cabo friends!! I will be back.

3  Thank Andrea M
Reviewed May 19, 2015 via mobile

Had a great time!! The crew was amazing. Very professional and very tenitive. Would definitely book again.

3  Thank Lorrymazz
See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2015

We had the BEST time!!
The crew was amazing, Weather was not so perfect - but this just added more excitement to our trip.
Me and my girlfriends take the boat for a privet sunset tour, but I highly recommend it for fishing trips as we'll. as always The Arch and surrounding rock formations were spectacular.
Super professional and experienced crew and on top of that we where lucky enough to have hunter with us who took great photos of us and the music was great. Defiantly must do while in Los Cabos.

4  Thank Zukipage