“Great day out on the boat for a bachelorette party”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
Ranked #2 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 1 December 2015

The crew was extremely friendly and did a great job of touring our group on the water. We worked with the Blue Sky Team prior to the tour to finalize details exactly the way we wanted them - food, liquor, etc. Would highly recommend for bachelor / bachelorette party groups!!

1  Thank Tulsi S
Write a ReviewReviews (2,191)

Reviewed 30 November 2015

The crew are so welcoming it felt like you were on the boat with family. They were so hospitable making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. I definitely recommend touring with Blue Sky whether it is your first time or not in Cabo as you are guaranteed to have an unforgettable experience with them. Thank you Blue Sky for making my first time in Cabo so much more better!

1  Thank Reshma B
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Had my family out on Blue Sky for fishing week before Thanksgiving. Excellent captain and crew. They are there for your every need. Prior to the trip, the owner Jim was in constant contact with me making sure all our needs were met. This is rare in charter boat industry. He made sure everything was taken care of. Once we arrived, the crew was on it. Although we did not have much luck that day on any marlin or sailfish, we were able to catch some really nice tuna. I can't emphasize enough how great the whole experience was. My family loved it. To make it even better, the owner Jim called me to offer us a sunset cruise on the house because we were not able to catch the fish he thought we should have caught. The sunset cruise was amazing. As an added bonus, the crew took pics and then emailed to us and no extra cost!!! This experience goes above and beyond almost anything in the charter industry. I give this outfit 10+ stars and then some. Highly highly recommend.

2  Thank Lance H
Reviewed 29 November 2015

As an avid angler, I am no newbie when it comes to charter trips! This was by far one of my most memorable to date! Blue Sky Cabo was a trip of a lifetime and I will never forget it. They put us on the Striped Marlin and the staff was friendly, helpful and fun! The boat was clean and well-maintained. I really liked how accommodating everyone was to each individual's needs throughout the trip. Overall, an unforgettable experience and one I will return to over and over again!

2  Thank Brooke T
Reviewed 28 November 2015

We were greeted by an incredibly warm staff who were not only professional but made us feel right at home.

Our large group was accommodated really well and had literally 100's of photos from the excursion. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a safe and fun way to see the ocean to give them a ring!

1  Thank Dewan B