“Cabo with the Girls!”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
Ranked #2 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We had the opportunity to use this Company not once, but twice last January! I can honestly say both experiences, one different from the other added a whole other element to our girls trip!

First we did a 'day cruise' - complete with amazing drinks, snacks, and an unbelievable whale show! They also provided us with snorkel gear, floaties & a kayak to use if wanted. I feel like this boat had everything we could possibly need for a day on the water.

Later in the week we took a 'sunset cruise' - which began our night out on the town! Such a great way to kick off the evening with good friends. The vibe was perfect.

I will say the Captain along with his staff were such a pleasure to be around, and would highly recommend them for your next girls trip!

Thanks Blue Sky!

2  Thank Kimberly F
Write a ReviewReviews (2,191)

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Not only is the 'Blue Sky' a beautiful boat to explore the pristine waters, witness the unforgettable arch, and listen to the unique voices of the many sea lions, it provides a fun, unique, and local experience. We were lucky enough to be invited onto the Blue Sky and we believed we were simply going for a sunset boat cruise, little did we know that we would make close friends, explore various areas, and watch countless whales breaching and jumping up-close and in the near distance. We cant thank Jim and his crew enough for the wonderful and unforgettable experience, and we look forward to seeing you all again.

1  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

We have been coming to Cabo 20 years and have enjoyed the sunset from the beach many times. It was a very special treat to do the sunset cruise with Blue Sky. The boat is fantastic and the crew could not have been more attentive. We plan on fishing with them next week.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

First off I woke up so early I forgot to make my morning coffee...I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the boat and they had a fresh pot waiting on me. They literally thought of everything. We had a great experience with this company and they by far go the extra mile for their customers. I would highly recommend and I plan to use their services again.

1  Thank Will B
Reviewed 13 January 2016

Went down to Cabo with a big group of girlfriends to unwind and reconnect.. A full day on the boat and a sunset cruise with Blue Sky did just the trick!

First thing with this company you'll notice is beautiful boat and friendly crew. We started out the day great by seeing an amazing show from the humpback whales, the captain got us nice and close for pictures, and that was an amazing experience in itself! The rest of the day was spent sunning, swimming, snorkelling and they even brought a kayak for us to use!

We also enjoyed a wonderful sunset cruise on the second to last day which was a different experience than our day trip, but just as fun. We got dressed up and sipped wine together while enjoying the scenery before having dinner in town.

Both trips I'd highly recommend!!

Thanks blue sky, we really appreciate you taking care of us!

3  Thank Ashley M