“Jim was great!”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
Ranked #2 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children
Reviewed 28 March 2016

Jim did a fantastic job hosting our bachelor party! The boat was clean and ready when we called upon it, and Jim made sure that our time aboard went smoothly. It was an awesome experience, and I highly recommend it!

2  Thank Max M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,303)

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

What an amazing experience. Our group spent a couple days on the Blue Sky each day better than the first. I will never forget the time spent with my friends on this boat thanks to Jim and his amazing crew!

2  Thank Alex H
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We went for a bachelors party and were extremely well taken care of. The crew was amazing, and it was a trip that will never be forgotten.

I would definitely recommend this boat and crew over all others in Cabo.

2  Thank Jake T
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We took Blue Sky's 43 foot boat out 3 days in a row for my bachelor party. We had an unforgettable time that I know my friends and I will be talking about for years to come. We are already talking about coming back next year!

Captain Juan, Mario and Julio were the perfect crew and took great care of our party. They catered to all of our needs and jumped at every chance they could to help us out. The boat was in perfect shape and was nice and clean when we arrived.

Jim, the owner of Blue Sky Cabo, was great. He responded to booking emails very quickly and everything went smoothly from booking to the actual charter.

1  Thank Brad W
Reviewed 28 March 2016

My husband and I, plus our close friends, went on an 8 hour ocean excursion last Monday! We caught the Blue Star early in the morning before the sunrise, and were greeting with smiles, coffee, and muffins upon our arrival to the boat. The owner, captain, and deckhand were extremely attentive, friendly, and helpful (especially when the owner graciously delivered my forgotten jacket to our hotel days later). During our excursion, we saw a whale tail, fins, and a breech. We also glided through an enormous pod of at least 100 dolphins and even a few sea turtles. After catching a Black Fin Tuna and two Sierra Mackerels before noon, we stopped at the Arch for a few hours of snorkeling, snacking, and Cervezas. By Jim's recommendation, the owner, we took our fish to a restaurant called Misiones de Kino where we proceeded to have the best meal of the trip. Our fish was prepared in 7 different ways at an extremely economical price amidst a relaxing and intimate atmosphere. On Wednesday evening, we embarked on the Blue Sky for the complimentary sunset cruise and enjoyed margaritas on the bow where we saw more whales, sea lions, and the lovely Cabo shore. I highly recommend this company and will even consider booking their vacation home next time we visit Cabo, looks amazing. Thank You Blue Sky Cabo Tours!

1  Thank vvalencour