“AMAZING Bachelorette Boat Adventure!”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 22, 2016

I cannot begin to explain how amazing our trip was to Cabo for my best friend's Bachelorette Party! I lucked out when I met the crew of the Blue Sky Cabo, a few days prior to the Bachelorette arriving, locking down a few hours of Bachelorette Bliss on this beautiful boat! I called the owner prior and he not only helped me plan our adventure at sea but gave me restaurant recommendations and other ideas for the rest of our stay. We had the time of our lives; sight seeing on the bow, partying below and hanging out in the blow-up raft fit for 10+ ppl! Everything happens for a reason is the only thing I can say when this opportunity came about. EXCELLENT! I cannot wait to get our pictures back! We had our own photographers on board that came with the pricing! LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this experience. Thank you, Blue Sky Cabo!

3  Thank Krissy R
Write a ReviewReviews (3,314)
All reviews
in 43 reviews
"amazing experience"
in 58 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2016

Great experience always on blue sky had so much fun noting like being on the waters of Cabo on this boat tanks to the Crew Julio and Captain Juan the best crew in all Los Cabos.

1  Thank James K
Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

The crew was amazing!! Loved the fact that we had a photographer to capture all our memories and fun!!! Absolutely LOVED the island floating boat and the service. I would definitely recommend this yacht to anyone visiting Cabo!

1  Thank Mervat B
Reviewed July 19, 2016

Top notch! Highest recommendations to Blue Sky. The staff and the fleet are professional. The best in Cabo by far!

Date of experience: May 2016