“Must do in Cabo!”

Blue Sky Cabo Fishing and Tours
Ranked #2 of 229 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Fishing and Tours is located in Cabo Marina, we offer a 4 boats from 31 Feet to 60 Foot with pricing from $400 - $3100 USD. Blue Sky Cabo is pleased to offer fishing, snorkel, float parties and sunset cruises. We are currently rated the number 1 attraction tour for yachts and fishing in Cabo by Trip Advisor.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I recently went to Cabo for a girl trip and enjoyed this sunset cruise!!!
They even surprised us a complimentary yummy welcome Margarita!
Beautiful views and a great time!
The only thing we didn't get or maybe it passed us by was the pictures they took. I looked for them online even, to no avail.
I met up with a girlfriend I had not seen in 24 years. Would love to have more pics of us, I think
So much of her and I'm glad we found each other on Facebook last year! She lives in LA and myself in Va. West and East coasts apart.
Thanks Blue Sky Cabo for our fun evening on your yacht! We enjoyed it so much!

1  Thank CaboGirlD
Write a ReviewReviews (2,191)

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

If you only do one thing in Cabo-You MUST book the beautiful, 60ft "Blue Sea" Yacht with Captain Leonel and his crew! They offer fishing trips, sunset tours, and more. By far this was the best part of our trip! This review can't even begin to do it justice, but I highly recommend booking with Blue Sky Cabo! The amazing hospitality of the captain and crew left a lasting impression with me and my three girlfriends. No request was too much for these guys...they shuffled our four cell phones around taking our pictures left and right without a bat of an eye. They indulged us even though they provided us with a personal photographer and even when our "one more picture" really meant 10 more. Girls being girls and maybe a few high maintenance even...didn't phase these guys. They took us on a scenic tour, played our favorite music, took us for pictures at the Arch in Lands End, calmed my first yacht ride jitters, unloaded a huge lilly pad for us to sun bathe in the ocean on, showed us seals, and even brought us towels and drinks! This by far was the absolute best experience ever! I can't wait to do it again! Thank you for being the highlight of our trip!

1  Thank Krista K
Reviewed 22 October 2016

We had 9 people on our fishing trip and we had an absolute blast! The boys caught two mahi fish and 3 HUGE marlin!! I had never seen anything like that so it was quite the experience! The crew was so helpful and attentive. After we caught the first mahi they made fresh ceviche for us right then and there! This was the best fishing trip I've been on in Cabo and would definitely go back!

1  Thank Jordan G
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I've been to Cabo alot.. and have been on several boats, but since going on Blue Sky Cabo sunset cruise...I always come back! The experience is completely relaxed and the crew is amazing... and not to mention the awesome photos they share to capture your memories. Doing Cabo solo is tons of fun and you will always have friends on Blue Sky Cabo!

1  Thank cabodancer
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We had a great time with Blue Sky. We brought our own snacks and drinks on board, the crew was very friendly and professional, and the views along the shore were awesome... a very fun evening!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member