This is a live report from Quinta del Sol by solmar.
I used booking.com to do my reservation and according to the map this hotel was located rather close to "El arco". Unfortunately I went to that place just to find out that the information was not correct and I had to move to an unexpected location. I wasted my first 3 hours in Cabo San lucas with this problem. I used my Swedish phone to talk to their staff, Irene, Eugenia and Israel, I was hoping they will solve the problem but instead I just wasted my time and money. They recognized the error but they didn’t fix it. I do not care if they blame booking.com or if it was their admin issue, I am on holidays and I do not want to hear their poor management excuses. The hotel is far from any beach, is on the road so is noisy. The pool is small and there is construction work around so is noisy. The breakfast is “juice OR fruit” kinda type. There is small kitchen on the room but is useless as there is no dishes, no pots, nothing. I regret staying in here. If I weren’t tricked about the location I wouldn’t have book it in the first place. I do not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests at this cozy 72-suite property now enjoy a beautiful new lobby, remodeled event space, a new Jacuzzi area and an on-site restaurant, Las Quintas.Located less than a mile from the Sea of Cortes and close to the many attractions of Los Cabos, guests at the Quinta del Sol have access to a long list of activities on land and sea. There’s world-class golf, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, horseback riding, shopping in downtown Cabo San Lucas and sunset boat rides. In every sense, the Quinta del Sol is close to everything.Hotel amenities include a multilingual staff, 24-hour front desk, currency exchange, baggage hold, laundry facilities, dry cleaning, on-site car rental, business services, ice machines, airport shuttles (fee applies), free parking, adult and family pools, outdoor Jacuzzi, and interior corridors. Guests also have access to facilities at nearby sister resorts, including the Solmar Resort Beach Club.Las Quintas Restaurant and Bar is a new addition to Quinta del Sol. The well-appointed restaurant features an indoor air-conditioned area overlooking the pool and an outdoor terrace for those who want to enjoy the splendid weather of Los Cabos. The menu features American and Mexican favorites. When staying four or more nights, theme nights may be enjoyed at the Solmar Resort.Spacious junior suites feature satellite television, free Wi-Fi Internet access, and two double beds. For added convenience, there are work desks, hair-dryers, laptop size electronic in-room safe deposit boxes, blackout drapes/curtains, iron and ironing board, air conditioning and wake-up and daily turndown service. Kitchenettes include a refrigerator, coffee-maker, cook top, sink and dining space. In-room child care is available. This property is handicapped accessible.The All Inclusive plan includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at Las Quintas Restaurant. Unlimited domestic beverages, parking and WiFi, complimentary in room minibar beverages the day of arrival, laundry service, discounts at recommended restaurants and spa treatments at our sister hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Quinta Del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Best Western
- Hotel Quinta Del Sol Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos