“Meat lovers paradise”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 February 2017

If you like meat this is the place for you. A variety of grilled meats are offered from the swords they are cooked on, sliced for you at the table. I think my husband tried everything and he said it was cooked to perfection. I only had the chicken wings and can say they were very tasty. Your meal includes a big salad, garlic bread, cabbage salad, rice and potatoes plus dessert which was fried banana with vanilla ice cream. Everything was good, the service excellent and I recommend the sangria. Service was good and the servers were very friendly and helpful

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Be sure to eat at rodizio grill while in Cabo,
One of the best meals I have eaten! All the meats were fresh and tender! Not to be missed! Highly recommend!

1  Thank Azdsrt
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Absolutely amazing. My lady and I found this place on day two of our seven day trip, and ate dinner there every night thereafter. The kind and humble service staff kept our experience pleasant from start to finish. If you're into art at all, you'll appreciate the interior's design; and appreciate it much more when you learn that it was done by one of the waitresses (straight hair, attractive, chest tattoo).
We're familiar the rodizio concept since we've been to almost all of the ones in NJ. This place beats them by a mile; there is absolutely no comparison. Everything was cooked to order- freshest beef I've ever tasted. Holy cow- literally!
Unlike other rodizios that dump copious amounts of average- quality foods on to your plate, these guys really take the time to choose the highest quality product, and with exceptional culinary understanding, provide you with ample amounts of food that is prepared skillfully and TASTES AMAZING. Unless you eat raw beef, you have NEVER had a fresh steak; not until you visit these guys. SAVE ROOM FOR DESSERT! Their version of bananas foster is to die for- please don't pass it up!
If you're there during the slow seasons, they charge $11/ plate vs $21. You can't beat the price anywhere! Drunk and full for two for <$50/ night.
THIS IS NOT A BUFFET! It is a unique and satisfying eating experience. Can't wait to go back later this year.

1  Thank Ali S
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This place is a couple of blocks away from the hustle of the marina area and will worth the walk. We had a delicious meal that started with fresh salad to share. A plate of flavorful rice, mashed potatoes, and sweet cabbage slaw came along with a large basket of garlic bread. From there a quick procession on meats cooked on sword like skewers followed, chorizo, flank, new York strip,chicken wings and chicken breast. It was all seasoned to perfection. Once we tasted everything we were brought seconds or thirds of our favorites. Leave room for dessert! The fried plantains were delicious and they happily brought another serving when requested. I highly recommend stepping away from the main tourista area and trying this side-street gem!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

I could write a book on Cabo San Lucas. I have lived here much of each year, since 2005, and have watched it grow, grow, and grow some more.

When it comes to restaurants (in Cabo), real authentic restaurants, one of the first rules you learn is to find places that taxi cabs won't or don't want to take you to...90% of the time, cabs won't take you to places where they don't get some kind of kickback or perk, from the restaurant.

That being said, although this restaurant is very close to downtown Cabo, the cabs would much prefer to take you to where they get some money on top of what you give them. That, in itself, makes this place ahead of its competition.

OK, so you are hungry for meat. There is nothing like Brazilian style. Basically, Cabo has two places to go. The 1st one, not too far from Cabo Wabo, is good, having been there numerous times, and two, there is the Rodizio Grill restaurant, which is only 2 1/2 blocks away, but on the other side of the street coming into town. It is still considered downtown, but almost on the outskirts, but the good news is you don't need a cab to get there.

It is a relatively small place, but well staffed, and everyone there is very friendly. When I travel, I prefer more of the authentic type of places, and you will find this one as such.
Next, you better go hungry, and best of all, you don't need to bring your wheelbarrow full of cash with you (it's 1/3 less than the first one I mentioned). This place will amaze you, as the staff is friendly, the drinks excellent, and the food delicious!! Plus, when you leave, you'll have a smile on your face, hoping you have enough time left for one more visit!

$21 per person? Really?? for 'all you can eat' carne (that's meat for all you gringos), from Rib eye, New York, & Flank steak, to BBQ ribs, Chorizo, and Pork Loin, not to speak of fried Pineapple w/cinnamon...sorry, I'm getting hungry again...and, their drinks are not watered down like some restaurants here in Cabo. This, along with an authentic flare of Mexico make it a 'must go!'...what can I say?

Read some of the other reviews, and you'll agree with me, you need to try this place before the prices increase, and/or you can't get a table, which could be the case now...

5 stars for this restaurant, and well worth going to! I might even see you there...

1  Thank rika69