Beautiful location. You will be approached for a timeshare sales pitch. Be prepared! Overall, nice resort off the beaten path, however, you will pay $20 one way for a taxi ride into town. This is my biggest issue staying at this resort. They don't have complimentary shuttles to town so you will pay easily $150-$200 in cab fares from this location depending on the number of trips you make into town.
For those who like to exercise/walk on the beach for distance- stay elsewhere. There is no beach at this location! You will be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular contemporary hacienda style luxury all-inclusive resort located on the tourist corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos