We just returned last week from Riu santa fe, Very nice resort but not a 5 Stars Hotel, the food was good but not to mush of variation but lots of choice, a la carte restaurants are also very good but you need to be at the lobby at 7;00 am to make reservation for the same day and two days after .The staff are very nice. Le landscape is very clean and nice. The sea is very beautiful but dangerous waves and impossible to swim also very cold through against many pools and plenty of chairs (not to many on the beach) you need to install your stuff early in the morning to reserve chairs. We toke a taxi boat to visit the Arch and the lover beach, this place is amazing, it's worth going to see (bring your own drinks) if you go in town take the collectivo less than one dollar per person or $ 12 for a taxi. Go to the marina you will see very nice restaurant and luxury boats. After 5;00 pm forget the dresses, or short pants, rather you bring a good jacket and long pants because the much lower temperature. The rooms and the site is very clean, you have a small bar with tequila, rum, vodka and Gin. In the mini fridge you have six beers, Pepsi, 7up's, and water. At evening after dinner there is a large table outside or have you served coffees flambé.
If you are a beach lover is not your place, you can’t swim or play on the beach, but if you like relaxing near the pool and enjoy the sun, this place is perfect for you.
If you planning some tour, shop with local people, it is safe and much cheaper, travel agent at the hotel offer you the same tour for double the price and told you is safer to do with them.
Bring your golf club if you are a golfer, Los Cabos have a few amazing golf course not very fare from the hotel. In general this place is very nice and really enjoys our vacation but if you are looking for a 5 Stars resort, spend a few extrat $ and go to the Riu Palace in the same resort !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos